CIRCUIT CITY

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 153
How much are L7's are you circuit city? they dont even carry them here and a boxed L5 is 399$

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1273
10" L7 is $349....don't have the 12

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 157
jesus, so i can sell me 2 12"cvr's to a kid for 220, and thats how much and l7 is on ebay, should i sell them and get the l7?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1276
most people would probably say not too because overall, most will say that the cvr are better subs. The L7's will get insanely loud but loose SQ compared to the cvr. Also, they are less durable due to their square design. I take it you want SPL right?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1278
IMO, if I had to do it, I would probably get the L7 if that was my only choice just because I like A lot of SPL, and Chauncey seems happy with his

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 159
yeah, i just want my ear drums to rattle for hors on end, if i dont go to bed with my ear ringing im dissapointed, i only list to rap cause of the bass, not the dro, pill, yak, or herb, no not even for the sizzur

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1282
careful with you hearing tho........I have a hearing problem in one of my ears and it sucks big time :-(

Silver Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Watauga, TX United States

Post Number: 273
I iknow the circuit here in January had the l5 truck box for $199

Bronze Member
Username: _jay_

Post Number: 68
rip off...buy them off ebay..

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 934
I wouldn't buy them at all. There are many more good subs out there that sound better than an L7 and I am sorry but to me they aren't that loud. I would take an Alpine R series before any Kicker sub and I hate R's, lol...Shop around and stay away from local shops and stores, they will @ss r@pe you for sure! Polo.. :-)

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 161
well, im going for spl so.... soundsplinter, or ascendant? or is there anything better? cvx?

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 162
wheres Chauncey? dosent he have an spl setup?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3835
there is a guy with a tahoe that has 2 L7 15s in a sealed box. the box isn't even that big. but that car hits hard. i mean its loud. i couldn't believe it. he is powering it with a RF 2000wrms amp.

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 163
yeah i have a 1500wrms cadence z7000, heard its underrated, i have no way or knowlage of how to test it though, it could drive 2/750wrms l7's id assume

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 167
anymore input?

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 174
love how the help just stopped.

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 778
yeah could run ur L7's off of that cadence amp.

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 175
well idk why a boxed l5 is 399 and they dont even have the l7 here yet, and i cant wait much longer... think im gonna go with an aa aresenal, or an re sub, what would be a good re sub? what are their prices? cont get a hold of them the number on their site dosent work for me and they never email me back

Username: Specbook562

Post Number: 2
to hard to get ahold of Re if i were you i would invest my money in mtx if im cheap or jl if i have money but L7's are not hard to come by i have 2 im getting rid of.

Post Number: 3
Maxx if your going to buy make it a 1 time thing if you want A or some subs that are worth the money 15 inch L7's are ok but for the money you can get a mtx 9512 and it would be louder and cleaner i had a box with 2 12 L7's still have it but it takes up too much space you wont have a trunk with kicker i would lean towards mtx or even better jl audio

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 176
well see the thing is is that i can get a kicker l7 for like 99 dollars with my upgrading warrentey thing, so.... a mtx 9500 is like 399i think, but somone kid offerd me like 220 for my subs, so im just looking for a sub in that range that get fu ckin lound

Post Number: 4
go to ebay you can get a brand new mtx 9512 it will hit harder and lower then the L7 you wont be sorry ebay has them for 300 bucks

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1693
"I would take an Alpine R series before any Kicker sub and I hate R's, lol"

what, a cvr dominates a type r in sq and spl, atleast imo it does, so im sure the cvx would dominate the type r in spl and sq also, as for loud subs i would get the cvx over a L7, about the same spl wise but the sq will be a lot better, you could also look into the AA arsenal, im not sure on price but i know their on sale so there probally pretty cheap.

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 178
9500 12" may only be like 300 but its gonna fu cking have like 50 shiiping, i can get and l7 for 200 shipped or 106$ if my circuit city ever decides to get them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us