Archive through November 16, 2005

Username: Thegreatone

Post Number: 3
i have brought this off ebay and as i spent loads of time trying to find it on the net because i sure as hell wasnt paying a clifford installed 60£ an hour to do it,im offering it to any one that wants it free of charge just leave and email adress and ill send it

Bronze Member
Username: Ps1k0

Post Number: 28
sounds interesting. send a copy this way.
ri1212003@yahoo.com

Username: Custom_sounds

BURY ST EDMUNDS , SUFFOLK UNITED KINGDOM

Post Number: 1
I AM I NEED OF A WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A CLIFFORD XL-10 AND CAN'T SEEM TO GET HOLD OF ONE ANYWHERE!

Username: Thegreatone

Post Number: 5
http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=72616D9DA2AB6BB141098DB46F96BC51
there we go for any one that wants it

hondacrx
Unregistered guest
prelude_20032002@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Can someone help me with an installation/wiring diagram for a Clifford Bullet 4? I need it for a 94 Mustang.

dbarkerjr
Unregistered guest
dbarkerjr@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Im looking for a wiring diagram for a Clifford Matrix RS 3.5... Can anyone tell me where to get one at??

Unregistered guest
sombody know where i can get wiring diagram to install remote starter for saturn sl1 2001

LGB
Unregistered guest
LGBnitro@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Anonymous

The above address should read LGBnitro@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.

Devil666
Unregistered guest
Yea go for it thanks mate
adamstd@lycos.co.uk

Anonymous

could you please send to xj4rocks a t excite.com

Thanks

Unregistered guest
Can someone help me with an installation/wiring diagram for a Clifford concept 300

Unregistered guest
dgregson69@hotmail.com thnks dude

Unregistered guest
yes please

Unregistered guest
yes please
lee99rich@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
could you please send me the information? teh.pudding@gmail.com thanks!

Unregistered guest
could you please send me the information? teh.pudding@gmail.com thanks!

Unregistered guest
can anyone please help with a clifford concept 650??? i have somehow disabled the proximity sensor and cant turn it back on. any info would be gratefully excepted (raylinlaw@ukonline.co.uk)

Unregistered guest
can anyone please help with a clifford concept 650??? i have somehow disabled the proximity sensor and cant turn it back on. any info would be gratefully excepted raylinlaw@ukonline.co.uk

Unregistered guest
send it this way please barry@gccsystems.co.uk

Username: Jong1

Could you please send me a copy
jon.g1@btinternet.com

Unregistered guest
could i please have a copy of this
marcell555@hotmail.com

Username: S2turbo

could you send me a copy please
lee_summerill@hotmail.com

Username: Y_u_revn

Can I have a copy of this please.
nick_harpold@msn.com

Unregistered guest
hi could you please send me a wiring diagram for a clifford concept 300 please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john f
Unregistered guest
please send a copy of this to:

johnfaulkner1985@hotmail.com

many thanks,

Wilrc2001
Unregistered guest
Can I get a copy too??? Thanx!!!

wilrc2001@hotmail.com

Frederick
Unregistered guest
Being in the middle of a G5 self-install, I would love a copy.

freddyog5@desertdrivel.com

Thanks!!

Unregistered guest
HAllo! Can you send me an installation guide/paper for a clifford matrix rs 3.5x!!
I hope you can help me

send it please to bleibanders2000@yahoo.com
THX for your help

Username: Gisnunnie

I lost my instructions to program a second pager for Clifford Matrix 3.5. If this manual has the instructions please send to gisnunni@optonline.net

Username: Hutchauto

Post Number: 2
Hello, posting to this one as well. Used to install the older IPS and Polaris systems but need to move an Arrow 2 from one of my cars to another and can not locate a wireing diagram for it and as you know DEI is no help, and it it different from the older IPS 3 systems. If anyone has one can they send to me? hutchauto@aol.com Thanks!!!

Anonymous

hi i'm after a clifford concept 300 install manual if anyone can help.

Unregistered guest
i,m after a concept 300 install manual as i only have the owners manual.

please send to sp4nner@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
i'm after a concept 300 install manual as i only have the owners manual and i need to change some settings.

please send to sp4nn3r@hotmail.com

joknrok
Unregistered guest
I'd really appreciate a copy!
joknrok@yahoo.com
Thanks

Username: Wimpie

Im searching for the install manual for the concept 300
does anyone have it for me Please ?

thnx wim-denhaag@wanadoo.nl

joeysivilla
Unregistered guest
joey_sivilla@hotmail.com for a bullet wiring manual thanks

Unregistered guest
if you have the time.. i would greatly appreciate a copy

khanhvo85@hotmail.com

Username: Sketch

Paul would love a copy of that installer cheers

eske9@hotmail.com

Sketch
Fucked off with Directechs for not having Clifford 650 info.

FatSlag
Unregistered guest
clifford concept 300 alarm install diagram here
http://www.dark.zen.co.uk/Clifford Concept 300 Wiring Diagram.pdf

Unregistered guest
please can any one send me an instalation manual for clifford concept 600 to sharon.longford@ntlworld.com thankyou

Username: Xkusme

Post Number: 2
Can you or someone send me one? link is long gone.

xkuzme@optusnet.com.au

monzablue16vgolf
Unregistered guest
http://www.dark.zen.co.uk/Clifford%20Concept%20300%20Wiring%20Diagram.pdf

try that and then

http://www.clifford.com/guides/ogs/concept300uk_owners.pdf

try that good luck dude!!!!!!!!!

Username: Rg_120

Matrix 3.5 2004 Trailblazer
rg_120@hotmail.com
THANK YOU!

Username: Tanya

Canada

I am looking for an installation guide for a clifford concept 100. Can anyone help?

Unregistered guest
I need the wiring diagram for a clifford (Nova 400le). Can't find my book. Need Help.

Unregistered guest
I am looking for an installation/wiring guide for a clifford concept 650. Can anyone help?

codeguy
Unregistered guest
im looking for a schematic for a concept 30?
If you have one please send it to ilovetocode@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
are you sending this program out?

I would like it please

jlsjsuee@dslextreme.com

thanks

Unregistered guest
Hello , i got a Clifford Super IPS alarm syster out of a Junk car (pick-n-pull)I pull/chop the wires "but" now i need wire dirgram ! ! It has 12 wires TOTAL and its on the top of unit. Red + Black - Yellow ? Purple ? Orange to Sensor BRN . White w/BRN stripe ? ect ect ?? Please send me 411 or tell me the cross refrence on this alam *Thanks

Unregistered guest
need wiring diagrame for clifford g4 polaris 2. please helP!

Emc-Icon
Unregistered guest
i need a wiring diagram for a clifford concept 40
emc.icon@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
does anyone have a wiring diagram for clifford smart windows 2 and the clifford consept 60?

Unregistered guest
can you send me the installation wiring diagram for clifford matrix rs 3.5 ?? thanks

vtspykez@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
i Am looking for a wiring diagram for a Clifford Matrix Can Any One Help Please Send To blackspor123@aol.com

Unregistered guest
If you are still sending yes please.

Also has anyone got a copy of the user guide for the "G5 - CLIFFNET WIZARD" got the rs232 lead but it will not save any new setting to the alarm? Big Thanks

pemptage@hotmail.co.uk

Spectre-Josh
Unregistered guest
kgmelen@vermontel.net

Unregistered guest
Hello,
can anyone help me out: I need a wiring diagram for a clifford concept 40. after dropping the remote control to the ground, the system is completely dead. what happened?
i do not want leave my fiat barchetta unsecured anywhere.

please mail to hgnschmdt@aol.com

best
regards
hubert

Unregistered guest
Can any one please resend me a copy of the Clifford pro installer software again please.

Thanks people

peteremptage@hotmail.co.uk

Unregistered guest
Please could u send me a copy of the wiring diagram for clifford concept 300 please
Rebecca18holly@aol.com

Unregistered guest
could i have a copy please

andrewcottam@aol.com

S2boost
Unregistered guest
Can someone plese email me a wiring diagram for the concept 650(G5)

mr.h83@tiscali.co.uk

Unregistered guest
I would really appreciate a copy especially for the concept 600..I need the non essential stuff like power windows etc

the_lummocks@hotmail.com

Thanks in advace!

tony16V
Unregistered guest
Pleae could someone email me this aswell.

anthony_small@lineone.net

Thanks Tony

Bronze Member
Username: Paradroid

Post Number: 13
If someone could email it to me I could host it with my collection of alarm manuals.

Anonymous

Clifford is a product fitted by experts. It is not a "home fit" alarm. If you want one of those, go to halfords, if not put up the cash to pay for a clifford trained fitter to help you out.

Unregistered guest
I NEED A STEREO WIRING DIAGRAM FOR 96 SATURN SL-2. COULD ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME?!

Anonymous

Hi Folks,

It sounds like some of you are very security savy. I am not -and would appriciate some counsel on the best car alarm available. I think I want a 2 way type with keyless entry.

I guess I should also ask if you could suggest a second alarm within my current budget -lets say $350.00.

Thanks in advance!!
-SLEEPY

Unregistered guest
Can anybody help me to have all the information needed to install a clifford concept 60 on a protege 2002. I just have de owner's manual. I would appreciate your help 'cause nobody in my country can install this alarm.
thanks

Unregistered guest
Vanessa, drop me an email and I'll send you the installation diagrams and car info.

Unregistered guest
Looking for information on Clifford systems? Email me. I can help!

Unregistered guest
could anybody resend me the pro installer clifford concept 60?
thanks in advance

Unregistered guest
looking for a clifford 300 full wiring diagram i have one but ont all the parts please can anyone help

Cheers

Username: Rsharpe03

Texas Usa

Does anyone still have a copy of this? Clifford pro installer version Please email to rsharpe03@yahoo.com or post a link thanks Randall

Unregistered guest
What is this "Clifford Pro Installer" I keep hearing about? I might have it but I've never heard it call that before.

Texas Usa

Post Number: 3
I was told it was a program that gives you vehicle wiring diagrams to ease in alarm installations. I used to have the DEI version but it was lost during an emergency hard drive reformat. thanks Randall

Unregistered guest
Ah, I see. I can get you a copy but it seems to only last 6 months. I think they do that so you update your software for the next model year. I'll send it to you.

Texas Usa

Post Number: 4
Thanks Skater Bum, i really appreciate the help. Just what I was looking for. thanks Randall

Unregistered guest
i'd love a copy of this

nousername
Unregistered guest
Can someone send this to me??

Thanks!!!!

xenu@tampabay.rr.com

gold ol me
Unregistered guest
jwangy84@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
can you please send a copy to imabuttmunch@hotmail.com as it would be much appreciated

Thanks

Unregistered guest
I have the Clifford Matrix Rs 3 and need the install guide. Please if anyone can help? my e-mail is lakers_20@msn.com thank you too who ever can help!

Unregistered guest
I need to know what color the rear speaker output wires are for my 03 Saturn L series. i am trying to install a power Line converter for my amp. Someone please help..

Unregistered guest
Can someone send me the wiring guide for the Matrix Rs3.5 I have a 1995 Thunderbird SC and this thing is tricky.

Hunter701@aol.com

Unregistered guest
Hello, It would be a great help if somone could email this "Clifford Pro Installer". I could really use it.... thanks

Unregistered guest
Hello, It would be a great help if somone could email this "Clifford Pro Installer". I could really use it.... thanks please send to novica@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Can someone help me i need a install guide so i can add a new remote to a clifford matrix 3.5 system please email me tglander@gmail.com thanks!

Unregistered guest
hello any chance of sending it to me cheers
mikeyjp25@hotmail.com

CLIFFORD PRO INSTALLER
Unregistered guest
OK! FOR ALL OF YOU WHO ARE LOOKING FOR THE CLIFFORD PRO INSTALLER, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE:

http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1G277GPJ67MLP2A883R7IXR8T3

THIS LINK WILL ONLY BE GOOD UNTIL NOVEMBER 6TH SO DOWNLOAD IT QUICK! THE SERIAL NUMBER IS:

Anonymous

Can someone send me a installation diagram for a Concept 60? Thanks.
revlimit@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
need install guide for an arrow 2 clifford alarm anyone help - yelloperil@tiscali.co.uk

Bronze Member
Username: Catalin

Surrey, BC Canada

Post Number: 29
Clifford.. !? I mssed the download by a day, any other place to find it?

Skater Bum
Unregistered guest
yelloperil and Anonymous at revlimit@gmail.com, you've both got mail!

Unregistered guest
anyone got an installation guide for a Clifford Concept 600uk

I managed to download the user manual, but an install manual will allow me to iron out some faults.

Thanks in advance

Skater Bum
Unregistered guest
jaybo, you've got mail!

the ball
Unregistered guest
G5 Concept 650, all i need to do is set up the proximity settings.

Do i need the pro installer?

if i do then could someone e-mail it to me at backoftheque@yahoo.com

Ta

Skater Bum
Unregistered guest
Hey "the ball",

There's a Concept 550 and a Concept 600 but i couldn't find a Concept 650. Here's the programming information for the Concept 600 which shouldn't be much different than the model you have.

1. Turn off any fluorescent lights that may interfere with the sensitivity testing of the Concept 600's radar sensor.
2. Disarm the system with the remote control.
3. Transmit channel 16 on the master remote (LevelShift three times, then button 4). You will hear one chirp and the LED will turn on.
4. Test the Proximity Sensor's primary zone by rapidly leaning through an open window into the passenger compartment. You will
hear a siren chirp when the primary zone is triggered. This should not occur near the window, but instead when you would be in a
position to touch the car stereo.
To change the sensitivity of the primary zone, press and release button 2 to increase sensitivity or button 4 to decrease sensitivity.
To rapidly increase or decrease several steps, press and hold the button. For each sensitivity increase, you will hear a higher and
higher pitched confirmation chirp. For each sensitivity decrease, you will hear a lower and lower pitched confirmation chirp. Two
LoudChirps indicate minimum and maximum settings of the 32-step range of settings. You may now press button 3 to adjust the
warning zone, or press button 1 to fully exit the Proximity Sensor adjustment mode (you will hear 3 chirps).
To change the sensitivity of the warning zone, press button 3 (you'll hear 1 chirp). Then use the same procedure as above, but this
time, rapidly bring your hands and face to the window as a thief would to see what's inside. The sensitivity of the warning zone
should be set so that it is triggered when your face and hands are within a few inches of the window, no further. When done, press
button 1 to reselect the primary zone (you will hear 2 chirps), then button 1 again to fully exit Proximity Sensor adjustment mode
(you will hear 3 chirps).
5. Repeat the preceding steps as required. An improperly adjusted sensor will cause the Concept 600 to false alarm or not respond
properly to a genuine threat. Keep in mind that you may need to reposition the sensor, possibly after the customer has had the
system for several days.

I hope this helps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us