CHROME RIMS

Silver Member
Username: Jeffless600

Post Number: 112
I have a 2001 Crown Victoria and want to put 22's on it. Ive seen a bunch on cardomain.com and they look like they fit perfect. Some people tell me they'd "rub". I dont want trouble. Sombodyy help!

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6618
can u afford a lift??

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 753
yeah lift it a couple inches, but them rims on it, candy paint, n make it a scraper! Upload cheers!

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 646
dang Jeff u want to do everything to that vic....whut mufflers did u pick....r u getting them tinted....windows that is....whut 22's did u get...or are u gettig....u should have to get over a two inch lift no like u are putting on 24-26's well 2" lift as long as you dont want to have a skyscraper.....some people like that i dont...for some people who have never seen these kinds of ride here u go

www.eastcoastryders.com

Bronze Member
Username: Sweatyogre

Erie, PA USA

Post Number: 75
The size of your rims doesn't matter for rubbing, it's the tire size. Compare your current tire size to what you want. My truck has 28s on it stock, but I can fit up to 31s with minor rubbing when the wheel's cut. I'd guess you could go 2-3 inches bigger with minimal rubbing, so just don't cut the wheel if the tires are bigger.

You've gotta post pics after you get those rims, Crown Vics are p1mp.

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
Well im in the process of saving money right now. I havent modified anything yet, i just spent most of my money on the interior speakers..sub..and amp so far. Im not looking to have a skyscraper ride that looks like the ones on east coast ryders. i just want my wheels fill out the wheel well and look pretty big, ive seen 20"s on almost every car and i think my car being as huge as it is would look better if the rims matched the size of the car more. Or i could get 20"s and lower the car 2-3 inches?? that might look siiick?

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
Upload

This is the look im after...found this one on cardomain.com.. is this lifted? This is exactly how i want mine maybe with tinted windows

Silver Member

Post Number: 115

This is the look im after...found this one on cardomain.com.. is this lifted? This is exactly how i want mine maybe with tinted windows. Mine looks just like this minus the rims and body lift or whatever was done to the back

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 760
It probably just has some heavy subs in the back...

Silver Member

Post Number: 661
well 1st off did u c whut size rims those were in that mercury marquise( i assume that what it is cuz it rally dont look like a vic from the side, might be the clear marker lights, any way same thing)

but post the link of that car....its prolly...22's u are going to have to lift the car that way unless u dont want to turn....about the smallest 22" tire u can get on a car is about 28-30" tall....thats a big jump over the avg 24-26" tire...imagin that on the font which is wat ur doing....unless u have enogh money to bag (www.airbagit.com)the front....so it will look cool when ur are cruzzin( or not making any turns like drivin by da mall...any place u wanna sho off) and just put lowering blocks in the back...(cheap way)....this is so u can have that low look wit 22's....or if u like the 22" hijaker style just get those lifts...it will still look good...just dopnt get a 12" lift or sumthin G@Y..well just double read ur post....so the bag option is still there....or u can stagger ur wheels.....19"front 20"rear 20 front 22" rear 18front 20" (thats whut im dong with my torino, should b getting those wheels soon saturday really...but fedex suks...an i dont have tires sooo...ill just have to waint 1 or 2 more days...benn waitin for 10 years to have a cool car now i do so cant complain....aight hope that helps give us some more ideas.....i might can help,,,n u might can help me...

Bronze Member
Username: 442boy

Post Number: 15
ok ...this im good at.....much better look though ok um first u need to get rid of your front fenders ..or get custom ones if you need them... then get the drop kit for the front ....and the back make sure you get a level kit ..this will tuck your wheels and look awsome nice clean and smooth

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
high astro can u show me some links to sites about that stuff or info im not that good at that stuff.l

Silver Member

Post Number: 748
astro dont u mean the fenderwell not the fender.....so u can tuck ur front....talk to them guys that b puttin bags on there trucks and stuff ask them ?????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us