New hu

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2029
im wanting to get a new hu but not sure yet . should i get the new pioneer deh 7800 or is it worth it to step up to something real nice like an alpine iva d310 ? not sure on budget yet

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1866
no one seems to know what the 7800 or 780 will come out. so i ended up getting the 880PRS. will be getting it today too. $333 shipped online. same features pretty much as the 7800 too.

the 310 is a nice unit if you want the dvd and touch screen. the pulse touch thing, i don't care for though.

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2034
i went to circuit city and messed around with the alpine 310 .. i liked it

Gold Member

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1877
then there ya go. i doubt you'll be dissappointed with that unit. i just got my 880PRS today, thing looks nice. and i got the box started. will finish up in the next couple days. :-)

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2039
post some pics asap when ya get done brandon .. good luck

Gold Member

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1880
I will. here it is fresh out of the box:
Upload
Upload
kinda odd how all the wireing (RCA's mainly) are plug in connections. first time with a Pioneer unit. i've always delt with Alpine.

i'll be getting the kicks and speakers today, finishing up the box, dropping off measurements for the vynal, installing the HU.

then tomorrow i hope to pick up the vynal, wrap the box and hook everything up. can't hook up the sub yet though, because i'm waiting on the alternator.

i'll be posting pics as i go along.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us