Rockford fosgate X7

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 390
what do you think about this amp and what is a good price? i am thinking of buying one.

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 391
and can anyone tell me the difference between the X7.C and the X7.A? the only difference i can see the signal to noise ratio.

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 944
are you getting it for a really good price? i know they used to cost like 1400 bucks, my local audio store had a few they were trying to get rid of but noone seemed to want them.

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 396
yeah i think i might be able to get one for under $250. good deal i think, but want to make sure it's not a POS. i am going to sell off my audiobahn a18001dt if i get it and want to make sure i am upgrading. not getting less power or crappy SQ.

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 945
well its rockfords highest end amp. what year was it made in and has it been used?

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 397
brand new and not sure on what year it was made. under 250 might be a little low though maybe like 250-300. i thought rf has one higher model. i see them on ebay for around 900.

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 946
rockford as the T series but thats not as good as the type RF series.

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 398
oh, the t series seem to be really expensive though. do you know the differnce between the A and C versions?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROCKFORD-FOSGATE-POWER-T30001BD-MONO-Amplifier-NEW-Amp_W0QQi temZ9715017251QQcategoryZ64572QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 947
thats expensive because its 2 times more RMS than the X7.

no i dont know they difference. sorry.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us