Mr. MuddyWaters

Username: Spam

Post Number: 1
I think I know why you call yourself that.
Its because you just post spam and offer no one any practical help so you are always stiring up the calm waters we all call ecoustics.

Just so you know this is a car audio help forum not a post dumb things while your high forum.
Unless you have some good advice please dont post...

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3768
hey STFU b!tch. i see him helping alot of people.

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 869
haha. newbs are great

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1411
this kid is just a b!tch muddy is the man and i dont think ive seen him post spam only useful info but then again you just started this thread which is a complete waste of time and basically spam so stfu

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Slowcala, FL The one that...

Post Number: 2865
hello spam finder.
say what you will.
i am not every newb's little b!tch to go and find every thing they need to have a perfect system....that is not my job.

i help when i feel it is necessary, and when i want to...the power of freedom.:-)

i am not here to slave over the internet finding price's for all your sh!tty amps....save your money and get a better one...that's my advice.

i am here to talk to my friends...and to talk to people who don't get bent out of shape about me or who i am....so.....i know this might sound blunt.....but.....f....u...c...k...y..o..u. cuz i don't care.:-) BUT i did like the respect i got in the title - "Mr." lol

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 745
Upload haha spam finder got owned

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 626
Upload it stinks spam finder just got SH!TED ON...

Spam u know alot 2 syke...Upload

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5662
Upload this is spam and his hill billy lover!

LONG LIVE MUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 726
lol lmao i think this is the guy that went after james too lol just with a new name.

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 5665
I think so too.

Bronze Member
Username: Ton

Post Number: 60
come on Muddy, don't waste your time with this new baby on this forum, let him keep searching for spammers till he get tired, we all know that you are a great member. Spam Finder if i was you do a search for all Muddy's post and read them and learn from it and at the end you can stand at least at Muddy's knee. if you know what i mean. that's me 2 cent.

btw nice picture of Spam you have there James.

Bronze Member
Username: Van_man

Post Number: 49
Well put muddy

Gold Member

Post Number: 2880
thank you very much Aruman:-)

i too believe that back in my 1000posts/month days that i busted my aS$ to help people.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2881
btw......if ANYBODY is wondering why i chose the name Muddy Waters.....it is b/c it is the nickname of a famous Blues musician McKinley Morganfield.
i just thought it was a cool name so i used it when i signed up and it just kinda....stuck.:-)

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 872
thats tite

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7438
Spam Finder >>>>>>>
Upload
hey ppl - u can change ur name anytime just go on ur profile & enter it ......

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2506
hello spam finder.
say what you will.
i am not every newb's little b!tch to go and find every thing they need to have a perfect system....that is not my job.

i help when i feel it is necessary, and when i want to...the power of freedom.:-)

i am not here to slave over the internet finding price's for all your sh!tty amps....save your money and get a better one...that's my advice.

i am here to talk to my friends...and to talk to people who don't get bent out of shape about me or who i am....so.....i know this might sound blunt.....but.....f....u...c...k...y..o..u. cuz i don't care.:-) BUT i did like the respect i got in the title - "Mr." lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:-) I feel the same way bud! Same questions keep bein asked by the same people...

Bronze Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 59
muddy is not a spammer... muddy is the man

Gold Member

Post Number: 2915
thanks Nate....i don't know that i am the man.....but i am certainly not a spammer....all the time.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1852
i don't know what yall are talking about, Muddy sends me spam all the time. its really annoying...:-) lol

nah, but where the hell did that kid get that from?? how does muddy watter have anything to do with spam?? thats just dumb.

Silver Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Post Number: 302
MUDDY WAS THE ONLY GUY TO HELP ME WHEN I HAD A PROBLEM!!! SO HE IS NOT A SPAMMER!!

THANKS MUDDY!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mateo

Post Number: 32
muddy waters is a jazz artist isnt he?

Bronze Member
Username: Mateo

Post Number: 33
i mean is that where you got your name Muddy?

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 5708
"btw......if ANYBODY is wondering why i chose the name Muddy Waters.....it is b/c it is the nickname of a famous Blues musician McKinley Morganfield.
i just thought it was a cool name so i used it when i signed up and it just kinda....stuck.:-)"

there ya go mateo!

Bronze Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 62
i just think spam finder was tryin to create attention for his first ever created post since it said post number 1 and look at the long thread he made its a prety long one and do u see him on here again tryin to back up his saying no notyet anyways spam f u c k e r were r u now!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us