Please Heeelp - Clifford Concept 650

Username: Shaundolphin

Post Number: 1
Hi can anyone please help me in finding a wiring diagram for this model ?? I am mainly miffed by the 8 black wires to which have no markings thanks in advance from shaun.

Username: Miyagi4q

Post Number: 4
hi any luck in installation guide? ineed one to for the clifford g5 650?

Username: Marlonesq

Post Number: 2
I have the Clifford Matrix 3.5 and I cant get it off of Silent Mode. When I ARM and DISARM its silent. when I press and hold the ARM button and engage the PANIC it doesn't sound either. Can some one assist me in making the Siren sound again. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Sweepdoggy

Post Number: 20
hi the 8 wires are the immobiliser, uless these are marked it is very hard to wire it up, most shops will tell you that you need a new one.

Username: Leon1111

Post Number: 1
hi a bought clifford concept 650, i am stuck at the moment, installation guide - wiring diagram, anyone? thanks a lot, leon111@hotmail.co.uk

Post Number: 7
Hi there i have the wiring diagram for the concept 650 - please call me direct on 07940 025730

Post Number: 8
IF ANYONE WANTS THE FULL WIRING DIAGRAM FOR THE CLIFFORD CONCEPT 650 G5 ALARM PLEASE CALL ME ON 07940 025730 AND I WILL SEND YOU THE DIAGRAM VIA EMAIL - PLEASE NOTE THAT I WORK AWAY AND DONT CHECK MY MAIL ON A REGULAR BASIS SO CALLING ME ENSURES YOU GET THE DIAGRAM CHEERS FROM SHAUN.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us