FVCKKKKKKKKK PROBLEMMMMMMMMMMMM

Bronze Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 85
hers the deal me and my friend were up from 630 till 200 am tryin to set up his system since its our first system we run all the wires and we hookup the amp powerr ground and now we got to the headunit and he didnt have rca outputs so we bought a high/low converter and now we dont no how to hook tht up and we dont no were the remote wire of the amp goes....HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 616
Remote wire is blue, it goes into the REM on the amp. HAve no idea what your how/low converter is is...use RCA's output form cd player and input on amp

Username: Gravestream

Post Number: 9
ok, check it out, A hi low converter takes regular speaker output and converts to RCA. Just run two sets of wires from a couple of speakers in the car, I would choose the ones closest to the amp, and hook the wires up to the terminals, (sometimes wires) on the converter. Plug your RCA's in to it and the amp and you should be all set. You can leave the speakers you used to get the signal from hooked up.

Bronze Member
Username: Van_man

Post Number: 43
As far as the remote wire... just hook it up to a fused terminal on the block. make sure its powered on with the key...You should have some spare, (empty spaces in there) Its usually under the dash somewhere...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us