MB quart Pwe 354 with 4.25 cuft each is it too much or whut (SEALED)

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 604
how much is to much airspace for these things....they call for 1.5...but i have room for 4.25...each...so will i notice difference between the 1.5 an 4.25 or keep it smaller than that.....I have a raa-1000 amp....

i was talkin to a guy he said 2.8 cuft.... but i might as well use all the airspace...like if i upgrade to a bigger 15...

he said it will loose some "CONTROL" because of the large enclosure please help list pro's and cons of each thanks

Silver Member
Username: Bdb_86

Bemidji, MN Usa

Post Number: 255
well you could build your box to the size that you want but make an individual champer inside the box that is around 1.5 - 2.0 CF

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1641
the bigger the box the less power the sub can handle, the subs will probally be louder, but they will lose upper frequency responce, like kick drums and bass gutairs will sound real muddy.

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 608
well bass guitars and bass lines suck anyway with 1.5 cu ft.......Q logic box......so it dont matter....2X is 3.0 so 3x is around 4.5 right..that is a bigg diff...but does anyone have experiance with MB subs...will most other qulity subs take this..so how bad is it gonna...b...thats why i am looking into buying some 8" subs up front too....i want to bring some bass upfront....so i guess they will blend together...if i can get it...dont have money to get them yet......

another thang, i am going to take out my 6x9's move to the top of my package tray and leaveit exposed so i canget bass inside tha cabin....will i notic a big difference....gimme responeses im going to do the box 2morrow
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us