1999 Chevy Cavalier Dash

Username: Imsaffor

Post Number: 3
Just wondering... Where could I find a diagram for accessing the CD player? Its my girlfriends car, and she said the CD player installation originally required dismantling most of the dashboard to access... However, I was hoping for some sort of Diagram for doing this. Where is a good place for me to start looking for this?

Username: Cbtizzy

Fairfax, VA USA

Post Number: 5
The shortest easiest way to answer that is by getting one of those Haynes complete tear down and build up of a car. If you dont know what that is, its a book the made while completely taking apart a car and putting it back together in order to give you a step by step on how to work on your car. Me myself, I just recently started doing car stereo install as a side job/hobby type of thing and I just figure it out along the way, its really not all that difficult, but I can take a good amount of thinking if you're not familiar with a vehicle. But google Haynes for your car or you could even check ebay, or even a local auto parts store.

Fairfax, VA USA

Post Number: 6
The shortest easiest way to answer that is by getting one of those Haynes complete tear down and build up guide for her car. If you dont know what that is, its a book the made while completely taking apart a car and putting it back together in order to give you a step by step on how to work on your car. Me myself, I just recently started doing car stereo install as a side job/hobby type of thing and I just figure it out along the way, its really not all that difficult, but I can take a good amount of thinking if you're not familiar with a vehicle. But google Haynes for your car or you could even check ebay, or even a local auto parts store.

Fairfax, VA USA

Post Number: 7
sorry for the double post

Username: Imsaffor

Post Number: 4
Thanks, I'll look into it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us