Which navigation system to use?

Username: Tony007

Post Number: 1
Can somebody give me advise where I can find a good Navigation software for my mobile phone?

Username: Tony007

Post Number: 2
In the mean time I have found a nice navigation software for my mobile phone. It is called nav4all. This software can be easily downloaded from their website to your mobile phone. then you can use it right away. It is also free till august, so just try it yourself. then you can decide whether you like it or not.

Username: Susiehe

Post Number: 9
Hi,buddy, I know a website where you can buy high quality/price ratio GPS units----www.zorrogps.com. That's where I purchased my first GPS product and it works quite well.

Username: Joy284

China

Post Number: 9
Or i think you can go to visit the official website,there would provide it.

Bronze Member
Username: Susiehe

Post Number: 14
As for GPS, I really want more functions besides navigation. For example, I want the POI warning. I mean that when I get close to the POI around me, I want my GPS software to inform me, so that I won't miss regretfully. Luckily, my new software ZorroGPS can make it. And the POI types it provide are various, including hospital, garden and museum.

Username: Limlin

Post Number: 5
The GPS on mobile phone....What is OS of your phone? You can try the free trial ZorroGPS about one week. I'm now using that. It's OK.

Username: Jianfly

Post Number: 2
Of course is Tomtom or Garmin. They are the most famous two GPS brands, but also very expensive. If you do not want spend too much on GPS, you can search some cheap GPS on internet and before install, make sure the GPS can run on your phone.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us