Bad rattle

Username: Fbmbiker79

Shawano, Wisconsin United states

Post Number: 1
ok i have a 1994 chrystler concord and i have 2 12 inch volfenhag subwoofers in it well nomatter what people saythey hit hard for how cheap they are and for the record my friend runs 1600 watts to his and hits 147 decibles welll i have a extremly bad rattle where the back brake light is on the car (the one in the middle of the window) if anyone knows how to fix it i would apreciate it.

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 895
So it's the light attached to the window? Like in this pic?

Upload

if so, find out how the brake light is secured, and make sure it's very secure. If everything is very tight, but it's still the source of your rattle, you could try a small layer of sound-deadening material, or even some extra carpet underneath of it.

What exactly is rattling...? is it rattling against your window? Or at the base? Or is something in the light itself rattling?

Username: Fbmbiker79

Shawano, Wisconsin United states

Post Number: 3
its the red part of the light its loose in the outer part how would i tighten it? i cant find any screws its the light in the pic

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 897
Try putting a layer of epoxy around the entire edge of the red piece of plastic to secure it to the mount, then.

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 161
My bass hit so hard in my camry that it managed to rattle the lightbulb out of the socket in that rear brake light so I just took it out and now its better.

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 825
I agree with david, remove it. They are made cmpletely of plasic and are cheaply made. polo.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us