Arsenals are finally installed

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 162
I just wanted to give a review on the Arsenals since it seems not many have heard them yet. I installed two 10" Arsenals into a 2.4 cubic foot box, 1.2 per chamber powered by an ED NINe.1 amp wired to 1 ohm. Initially I was on a waiting list to get the 12s but after three months of waiting I decided to go with the 10s because they had them in stock. I'm glad I did because I believe the 12's would have been too much. Ascendant Audio is not lying when they say the Arsenals are a top quality SQL sub. Before the Arsenals I had two 12" Image Dynamics IDQs. The Arsenals honestly blow the IDQs away in both SQ and SPL. If anyone else is considering these subs you will not be let down. I can only imagine how well the 12's would have sounded.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3695
post pics please. its not that i don't believe you i just like to see how people setup their stuff. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 784
I am going to beat Rovin to it .

Upload

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 217
true dat Chad. But yea post pics a.s.a.p.

Silver Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 163
Here ya go.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 788
Nice You should post in bragging area.

Did you make your own box?

Silver Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 164
No, I did not make my own box. I just don't have the time. A local audio shop installed everything. I am very pleased with their work.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2535
very nice, im glad to see another happy AA customer. i really respect that company

Bronze Member
Username: Dadydolas

Post Number: 36
planning on getting the arsenal 12's
and if you say the tens slam im sure ill be happy with the 12's
thanks for sharing the info.
by the way set up looks great

Username: Don_beeski

Bourbonnais, IL Kankakee

Post Number: 8
where can I find AA Arsenal 12" subs?

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2541
www.ascendantaudio.com

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 362
www.ascendantaudio.com

buy now, on sale for 160 cuz they dont have them in stock. be a few weeks before you will get them though....

Silver Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 165
Thanks alot guys, Sure there are better subs out there. However, 160 for the 12s and 140 for the 10s is unbeatable for the product you are getting. Robert, you will be very happy with the 12s, just make sure you power them properly. Oh by the way, the gain on my amp is at its lowest setting. I have yet to really test the subs.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1972
how many watts are you running to each paul ? and how much longer are they on sale ?

Silver Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 166
I am running the Elemental Designs NINe.1 rated at 1200W @ 1 ohm. However, I have seen two professional bench tests rating the amp at between 1400-1500W @ 1 ohm. That gives each sub about 700 true watts.
I have spoken many times with Chad at AA. He says they will run the sale until all the subs are sold. The twelves will sell out very quickly. That is why I ended up with the 10s.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3701
very nice and clean paul. i am sure it sounds as good as it looks. nice. see that wasn't so hard posting the pictures. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 495
Arsenals are verrrry nice subs. I had 2 15" Arsenals and one of them easily outdid my previous 15" Avalanche in SQ and SPL. Sadly, My Monte Carlo was broken into and my arsenals and my 5 cuft sealed box were stolen last thursday morning.:-( I am trying very hard to, and WILL find out who did it and get either my subs and/or my $ back. For the time being, I have 2 18" RE HCs that I will be powering with a Viper d2500.1... I will start making hte boxes for each tomorrow.

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 496
Oh and BTW, What is your box tuned to? I'm sure those 10" still have the potential to get LOWWW... :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Shman

Michigan United States

Post Number: 31
im really glad to hear everyone speaking well about AA. i just ordered a 12"arsenal earlier today. i wasnt even quite sure if it was gonna be good but it was on sale for a ridiculously good price, so i grabbed one of em. i dont even mind that theres a wait bc of the price. should be a good upgrade from my 10" l7 lol

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1975
how long is your wait archie ?

Bronze Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 36
around 3 weeks but its worth it. im sick of my 10" even though it does sound quite good

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1620
did you talk to chad, hes a great guy, when i ordered my atlas's chad talked to me for about 10min just wantin to know what veichle it was going in and amp and tellin me all kinds of stuff, customer service is one of a kind.

Bronze Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 38
yeah, i talked to his whole family...lol

Silver Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 167
Six, the box is tuned to 35 Hz. And yes they get much lower than my IDQs.

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1208
looks sweet paul.....great job man :-)

Six, sorry to hear about your loss man and hopefully you will find out who took them. I guess you didn't have your system insured? I went to my insurance company last week and had my system insured. It cost me around $3 extra a month to get my system insured, tail lights and many other things. All I had to do was show proof that I had it. Wicked price and I know that if someone took my stuff, I'll get it all back :-)

Bronze Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 45
does anyone have the dimensions for a ported box for the arsenal 12"?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us