Discovery channel

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1311
i was watching this thing and the pistole crab cockss its pinchers and snaps them so fast it is able to make an air pocket where its pincher was, the speed of the pinch when they hit together make a noise that has been mesured at OVER 200Db INFUCKINCREDABLE

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2525
i dont understand how thats possible lol. crazy things are on that channel. i saw this bird thing where they had to use a camera with 500 pictures a second to see this birs feet move.. it walked with that looked like never moving... it was awesome lol

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1312
I SAW THAT ONE LOL isn't that sh!t crazy!!! its like the moon wakling bird or something like that it walks backward moving its feet that fast then walks forwards again right? nature has some pretty amazing stuff in it LOL

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 638
It's true, at least according to some articles I found on google.

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 639
http://stilton.tnw.utwente.nl/shrimp/physics.html

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Offutt AFB, Nebraska U.S.A.

Post Number: 425
thats messed up...... AWESoME

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2529
yup no limit! thats the bird! lol.

them shrimp are simply amazing lol. i got 64 5 inchers in my car im hitting 217.3 db 8)

Bronze Member
Username: Demon_pride

Crowder, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 78
Man if you could get all of them to snap at the same time... You wouldn't have to worry about your electrical system either. Wow. I'm guessing we should port them. Anyone know the xmax on them? I might pick up a few on the next group buy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us