Bazooka tubes?

Bronze Member
Username: Kurczak323

Lindenhurst, Il

Post Number: 40
what do you guys think about those??? i have 2002 spyder with nitrous system in the trunk so i am very limited on space. i tought about getting those two http://cgi.ebay.com/BAZOOKA-BTA10200-10-AMPLIFIED-200-W-BASS-TUBE-SUB-NEW_W0QQit emZ9713272826QQcategoryZ32822QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem thank you guys

Bronze Member
Username: Genocyde21

Post Number: 23
thats really the strict basic lol. I think you would be better off buying and amp and powering your speakers... It would be better IMO

Bronze Member
Username: Kurczak323

Lindenhurst, Il

Post Number: 41
i have good speakers but i want some more base. i have 6x9 rockford fosgate in the back and alpine type-r in front runing from kicker 600.4

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1210
imo, I heard a bazooka tube and was quite impressed with the output for just 200w. It got considerly low, and sounded pretty good. I would never buy them for just a normal setup but you have a small car and no space so these might be the way to go

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3586
My first system i ever had was a 8" Bazooka tube and then upgraded to the 10" bazooka tube. For entry level system with a stock electrical system. It is definetly the way to go. Sounds really good when it is aimed in the corner of the trunk. Very loud and low for what it is. I definetly recommend it for anybody thats on a budget and wants some thump.

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 486
yeha my first system was a bazooka but i recently saw a bazooka for a neon but is the audiobahn bazooka dub edition man that think cost me 75 witha 200 rms na 6 inch woofer and sounded pretty good not too loud but louder than my 8 inch bazooka i recomend that dub edition is cheaper and better soundin the thing is that is audiobahn

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7414
i heard 2 10s in a mazda 323 back in the 90s & it sounded damn good & loud

but i cant say about 2day's bazookas cause some ppl say they went down in quality ...

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5638
my first system was 2 10in bazooka tubes powered by a Rockford fosgate punch 100ix. They got loud, deep , and sounded good. Bazooka has taken a serious fall for the worst in the last 5 years or so. I wouldnt reccomend them now but the old ones were great. A lot of people used to replace the subs with the old kicker ss 12's from stillwater designs.

Bronze Member
Username: Kicker101

Alberta

Post Number: 48
Bazooka tubes dont pound hardcore or nuthin..but dont get me wrong for 200wtts they sounds great, nice clear bass 2 of thoes would be good for ur situation...

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 614
every time i hear bazooka i think about the GUM......an can tast it too.....LOL....personnaly i never heard a set in the car...but doesnt pmiller make a line of subs with Bazooka

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5639
the new ones are CR@P the old ones got nice and loud.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us