Help.

Username: Unfort098

Post Number: 1
hey im new to this website but i figured someone on here could probably help me out.

i just bought 2 12" Audiobahn AW1251T natural sound subwoofers @400w each, and Audiobahn A8002T 2 Channel Amp rated @800wRMS.

the question is, the subs are dual 4 ohm each, and i wanted to wire it so they are 2 ohm each, so i can get the most outta them.

ive heard that wiring it parallel would do the trick, but like i said, im just beginning at this so i wanted to know what that meant. whats the differece between series-parallel and parallel-parallel.

if anyone can link me to a website that has diagrams showing how to do so or can help at all that would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7392
can u return all of that stuff & get a better brand - what other brands that store u bought it from has ?????.........

Bronze Member
Username: Super_mario

Post Number: 18
do you have a mono amp or a 2-channel amp.

Bronze Member
Username: Super_mario

Post Number: 19
ok its 2 channel i over read it. I think the 12volt.com has some but recently there was a couple threads about this if you want to look around.

Bronze Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 42
rockford fosgate has wiring diagrams on their site www.rockfordfosgate.com

Username: Unfort098

Post Number: 2
alright, yeah i cant find much on 12volt but rockfordfosgate has close to what i want.

but it needs to be wired dual 4ohm into 2ohm, not 1ohm. i can probably figure this out too if i new what series-parallel and parallel-parallel meant.. like whats the difference performence wise, and which one would i wanna do?

thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us