Today

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6504
I had a really eventful(??) day... I ordered my comp x's 4 15's (1625 shipped)<<Got a discount,yeah...Also the Treo International 18 wheeler was at "Sound Depot" today..It had 20 15" CSX's with 40 SSXD1500.1's (2 to each sub), and i must say that was the loudest thing i have ever heard...Also they where handing out booklets, not pamlets(??), this thing has 25 pages.lol, Also they had a huge sale everything was 50% off,yep,,, So my friend got a Streetbox12 for $250 (ssi in a treo box).. I should have bought something but i had just ordered the comp x's....I was kinda mad, but hopefully i can win that streetbox on thursday.lol

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 736
that sounds cool. I wish i could have heard it. Hey why dont you IM me chauncey. My s/n is AlexTF11.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2406
haha, CB SWEET!!! If i was at my home pc, I would post some pics of the 18 wheeler, they are on a nationwide tour... ostridge skin in the doors too... :-)
GET A STREET BOX... man... :-) take pics too..
ahhh, CB that was LOUD... please try to express it in words... more....

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2408
CB price 2 SSX 18s... email or pm me...

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 212
so did u sell ur kickers Chauncey?

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2410
ahh, vent it out some more CB... Atleast you got them crystals now... u stuntin now.....
well Im about to kick like a G, so dont feel too bad.. :-)

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6505
B, i pm'd u

The kickers will be sold, as soon as i get the comp x's and a box for them...

As for the 18 wheeler...U no how ur not suppose to be able to hit 190db's..Well it sounded and felt like it was hiting in the 230's 4real...They played a test tone and it set off everybodies car alarm, they had it blocked off when they where playing music because they said it could cause death!!

Sorry im not really good with words, but something like that u cant put into words...

Also if any of u guys live in the southeast and have a Treo Dealer they should be coming soon...

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2506
thats awesome. i will spend like all my money on treo stuff for 50% off lol. then resell it for just under retail. i hope the 18 wheeler will come to clearwater! does anybody knwo if there is a list of their stops? hey chauncy are you going to port those subs or have them sealed? i cant wait to hear your review..... and umm, how are you going to win that streetbox?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6512
Not sure of the stops
I am going ported tuned to 32hz
POKER,POKER,POKER...He also has a Crossfire 1000d cfa that i want to get as well.lol...I should be having a nice sell real soon.lol

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2439
:-) man, my dealer can get me alot better price...
Tell me when u install those Crystal Comp Xs!

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2513
B, on the crystals? i dont even know of a dealer that sells crystals lol.

chauncy, what happens if you lose? lol goodluck to you though!

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6523
Remember those are MSRP, not what u would u would pay...

Well i will be puting up the L7's since I ordered the comp x's...Put im going to try and keep my amps....And I always win.lol

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3681
you always win chauncey cause you never play me. i am a pretty good pojker player. lol.

can't wait to hear what your car is going to sound like. you gonna have your friend make another box for you?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6524
lol, im pretty good, really

of course i suck at building boxes

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2444
recalculated... thats a steal price, but I guess I cant beat my dealers offer for the SSX... cause I can just pick them up, where as shippin.. :-)
CB I suggest a CRX style box, subs up, ports aimin the back... trust...

Trevor my dealer doesnt carry Crystals.... I wish.. lol

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 636
My brother wins $20,000 tournaments every 1-3 months. He won $29,900 at once, I've also seen him lose 18k in one day... He's 20 years old... My cousin is just as good, played in the Aruba WSOP tournament last time, and has a rediculous bank roll. And the master of all, my cousin's good friend at his frat, averages $1200 per hour, over the last year and a half of playing poker online. He started with a $50 deposit, and is now worth over a million dollars, not including his bankroll of a couple hundred thousand that he plays with... He is 22.

That is what I call being good at poker. You guys just like to think you're good :P

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 637
^ Cousin is 20 also..

Bronze Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 73
Hey CB, how much do you think you'll be letting the L7's go for? I might be interested!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us