Mass destruction

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 720
Ok, i have really been waiting for these to come out because they were so awsome when i heard them. Im talking about the napalm 12". I just thought you guys should hear i reveiw i saw about them http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=083578;p=.

Gold Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1076
wrong page

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 722
sorry about that. http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=083578#000000

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 613
Ok well I am going to inform everyone of this right now. The woofers are in no way shape or form even close to the prototype woofers. You will see Mass Destruction compare their prototypes to just about everything when the actual production woofers aren't even close. Sure they are gonna tell you they are better but that remains to be seen because no one, and I mean no one, has done any real world testing with production woofers. The motor strucfture is diffrent. Coils are diffrent. Surround is diffrent. I just feel this company is setting a lot of people up for dissapointment.

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 724
didnt you say you were part of team md oso?

Silver Member

Post Number: 614
I have decided to step away from the company and the team for a number of reasons one of which i do not want to make public. But lets just say I am one of probably 5 people who have stepped away. And when the product is released there will be many more to follow.

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 735
well, i dont want to push and ask you why you left if it is bad. Could you IM me on aim? my s/n is AlexTF11 .I want to ask you something.

Silver Member

Post Number: 615
your not signed on if you want hit me up at bigososs18pkws im not always around but im usually always on
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us