F/S Battery, 1/0 Wire and Misc. install accessories

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 606
Brand new Kinetik 2400 Monster. Never used or mounted. 200 Plus shipping.
[img]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1090/dscf08556xq.jpg[/img]

1 25' Roll of Tsunami Elite Series 1/0 power cable $50.00 shipped

79 Firewall grommets. Great for use instead of having to use silicone 50cents ea plus shipping.

14' piece of 4awg Blue KnuKonceptz wire with a AGU fuse holder on it. $14.00 shipped

1 Audiopipe ANL fuse block $5.00 Plus shipping

[img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9036/dscf08624ji.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2083/dscf08633mg.jpg[/img]
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me on aim at bigososs18pkws.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2456
im EXTREMELY interested. i was just thinking... hmm when am i going to buy all the electrical stuff for my car... and i wanted a kinetic monster and i also wanted tsunami 0ga wire. (only because the big 3 kit im getting is tsunami wire)

that battery must be a b!tch to ship though huh? im FL 34607 how much will it be?

and just to insure myself, the battery and wire has nothing wrong with it correct? i dont want to hear "it was never used" if for some reason the battery is messed up of course i dont want it lol, and if they wire is half shredded then i dont want it. but from what i see id think its totally fine, just making sure! ive got the money right now so i'd just like to nagotiate to reasure myself about the purchase and the money is yours! oh and btw, any warranty on the battery?

keep me posted thanks! and if you'd like to contact me by e-mail its bucssbchamps007@yahoo.com

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2457
one last thing, when was that battery purchased? as in how long has ti been sitting around?

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 333
14' piece of 4awg Blue KnuKonceptz wire with a AGU fuse holder on it. $14.00 shipped

is the wire kolossus series or just regular?

doesn't really matter i would like to buy it anyways. adammvz@att.net contact me with how you would like to recieve payment.

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 335
i have a paypal account, i think i can tranfer money straight through them if you have a paypal account too. i think i need your paypal username though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 608
First let me answer the easiest the 4awg wire is the kolossal series.
Second the battery was purchased in march and has been sitting since and it still sits at 12.9 It is charged twice a week on a 2 amp charge for 2 hours. Will charge once more before I ship.

Third the 1/0 25' spool of wire is brand new on the roll but the plastic covering the roll is gone but it has never been installed or used in any way.

Silver Member

Post Number: 609
trevor shipping will be 53 dollars to you but if you hit me up on aim and we can work something out if you want more than just the battery.

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 778
If these punks don't take the battery today let me know I will paypal the funds to you. How much is shipping to 60068 ?

Polo30@Ameritech.net

:-O

Silver Member

Post Number: 610
Polo you got email. But I think Trevor has bought both the wire and the battery pending payment tommorow. I will let everyone know if it falls through.

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 342
i want to buy 14' piece of 4awg Blue KnuKonceptz wire with a AGU fuse holder on it. how can i pay you for it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 611
SW9152 you got pm

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 344
don't mean to sound like an internet retard, but whats pm mean. if it means aol instant messanger then no.

Silver Member

Post Number: 612
it means check your private messages on the forum if you cant do this hit my email up bigososs18pkws@aol.com

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2365
damn... I missed a Kinetik?
WTF!

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2508
yup. its mine mwa ha ha ha :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 616
trevor I lost your email. I haven't shipped the batt out yet because work has been hectic but I will ship it out friday morning and give you tracking number sorry about the delay.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2526
bucssbchamps007@yahoo.com

thats not my paypal account though.

its okay i dont need it right away. but just dont be an a$$hole and ship it 3 weeks from now. youve got responsibilities and i told you it was okay to do it at your convience as long as it doesnt get out of hand. so dont worry about it. friday is fine. thanks alot!

Silver Member

Post Number: 618
im not gonna wait 3 weeks. Im not that big of a d1ck. I also am not trying to rip anyone off. Im not subfagget. I will ship friday because thats my day off. Thanks for being understanding though dude.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us