OT: Pimpstar rims

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 151
I was looking at this on ebaums and damn! These are pretty tight!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/04/pimpstar.html

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 539
actually there are tight but when sum1 bootlegs them and everyones grandma got them on her Minivan then they will b G@Y and will really suk but until then they will be aight.....prolly way overpriced though...i like the 1 dat says hey baby call......cant wait till i get my 18's n 20's for my TORINO.....Upload

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 444
were can i buy those lights fo my rims

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 703
you cant buy just the lights, you have to buy the rims which come with the lights built in.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6488
A!!!, i seen those like 2 years ago, at a car show in Nashville, they cost like 24k or something like that

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 445
where cani buy the lights

Silver Member

Post Number: 543
alll they are is a bunch of leds.....unless ur a electrical engineer/software developer dont think u can recrate that....unless u just want to make rainbows with ur wheels

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 981
haha, lilrob is an idiot.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 450
f u cristopher i use want yo put those lights on my rims and turn my 143.5 db 18 subwoofer and put a message wit my cellphone on my rims to get ladys that will be cool

Silver Member

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 154
I think it would be cool just to drive around with constant changing full colors on the rims. Or in this case, you could take a picture of a sweet rim and have it displayed as your rim. That's awesome.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 982
you're still an idiot lilrob. you cant buy the lights without buying the rims. you are a moron. your comment only proves how stupid you are.

Silver Member

Post Number: 550
hey chris werent u the 1 who i was arguing with about the cars and nitrous....see its not lil rob saying anything stupid...its u guys...he never said anything stupid....u r just being ignorrant..how is ihe an idiot...cuz he asked where can he get the lights....not like he said..can these wheels make me hit 20 mor db's and give him 100 mor hp.....so just chill out....u all r just so quick 2 start stuff

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 983
his question was already answered and yet he asks the question again. that my friend is being stupid.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 465
u think im an idiot lee haha ur name sound like japanese can u find you di!ck haha and i bet u cant do 145 wit a single sx wit 750 rms and u knwo the best part wit sony amps two of them each on each coil hahah u better go f@art yourself u got damn bruce lee wanna be

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 984
haha, now can you see my point killer? and for your information lilrob i am not japanese and neither is bruce lee but you wouldnt know the difference since you are an ignorant 12 year-old.

Silver Member

Post Number: 553
Upload
Upload

ok i c

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 985
haha, i love family guy

Silver Member

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 155
damn chris you tore him a new one haha. Where is Bruce Lee from anyway?

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 986
bruce lee is chinese, i think he was born in hong kong. lee is a common name among chinese and koreans but that is usually a very bad attempt and turning chinese or korean to english with english phonetics. so you will also see the same name as Yi, Rhee, etc. but lets not forget that lee is also a name for caucasian people. some examples: Robert E.Lee, Christopher Lee the actor.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 467
bruce lee i admit that he is kool but u cristopher lee wanna be u aint u just want to offend people to make u popular u better do somenthing better hahah u think im an idiot ok dude if u see me that way cool

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 992
hahahaha, you make me laugh lilrob. i could care less about my popularity in this section or whether or not you like me. if my words offended you well then too bad you brought on to yourself.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 478
man just be cool dude and ill be cool to you, just like me and polo he puts funny pics and i put some back and doesnt mean i hate him he is a cool dude and im not g@y and im not a virgin either just be cool dude and relax

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 808
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Post Number: 252
LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

POLO IS FUNNY ALWAYS!!!

THANKS POLO!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »