New Adire Brahmas

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 339
First off,does anyone know when they are comin out? Or are they already? Anyways my real question is the new ones say the rms is 600w and i think the old ones were rms at like 1200w or somethin. I was wanting to get 2 10s and power them with my mb quart raa1000 (1000w+ rms @ 1ohm) do you think that amp will be enough or do they actually need more than 600 a peice??

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 692
I'm not sure about your questions but I thought that I would add that Adire's build quality is going downhill, just what I've heard. That really sucks because the old Brahmas were some of the best SQL subs.

Silver Member

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 340
Thanks,im not sure wut i want but i know i want new sub/subs. Right now ive got 1 12w6v2 and it sounds great but i want more. At first i was gonna go with 2 10w6v2 cuz they sound good in small enclosures and they are only 400w rms,BTW ive got an mb quart raa1000 and i dont wanna buy a new amp,but then i realized that everybody has JL and i dont wanna be like everyone else around here.Plus they are a little pricey. So i want to get either 2 10's or one 12/15 that is rms at 1000w that can fit in a small sealed enclosure,cuz ive got an x-cab s10 not alot of room. Ive been looking at adire,treo,RE,ascendant,ect. but i dont know wut i should get. Can someone help me decide? Im into sql and price really doesnt matter.Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 604
if its a small enclosure not sure you'll be able to get a 15. most 15's even in a small enclosure need about 2-2.5cu ft sealed. Soundsplinter has subs that work well in small enclosures. I would get a Mag 12 in a 1.5cu ft box and you'll be good.

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 341
What about 2 12" sound splinter RL-p? How would those compare to 2 10w6v2 in spl and sq?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us