Does anyone Know?

Bronze Member
Username: Serius

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 23
Ok does anyone know if the 15' RE MX is out and how much does it cost? I dont have the time to call them and they dont answer emials. thanks

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1734
you'll have to call.

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 322
c'mon it can't take that long to call them up:-)

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1746
yeah, if you don't have 5 minutes to call, you need to re-evaluate your life and find out where you went wrong, lol.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 690
^^haha but really, how do you not have time to call, if you have time to post a thread on here it would take the same amount of time.

Bronze Member
Username: Nztunez

NelsonNew Zealand

Post Number: 44
Hell... I live on the other side of the world and called them long distance and chatted for probably 15 minutes to one of them a while back...very informative and interesting. I asked their advice on what he felt would be competitive with the RE SE/SX and just from the conversation I could tell they were a company that made subs because they had a passion for producing a good quality product and they were proud of what they achieved on a bang-for-the-buck and performance standpoint.

Certainly they are on my top 5 list of sub companies that I would buy from just for the level of customer support and the time they took just to answer various q's I had.

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 430
i think the mx is goin for like 400 on the 12 450 on the 15 and like 550 for the 18 i called like 5 days ago
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us