Selling 2 really nice Enclosures / ID MAX 12, Avalanche 15

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3527
I am selling a 1.5 cuft gross sealed subwoofer enclosure for a ID MAX 12. Just sitting in my room which i have no use for since ID MAX 12's are no longer made and i have changed plans. $80 shipped for the box and thats a steal since i paid $140 for it.

I also have a sealed enclosure for a Avalanche 15 subwoofer. It is 2.2 cuft sealed net and is 29 1/2"W x 17"H x 11"D with vented bracing, charcoal grey carpet, terminal cup, 3/4 mdf and 2 pound of polyfill inside. Built by phil sailsbury at www.woodlawncabnitry.com / I paid $180 for it shipped. Im asking for $140 shipped.

The ID MAX 12 sealed enclosure is never used and sitting in the box it came in. Excellant Enclosures being sold be me and im very picky when i have somthing built for my systems. If you have any questions contact me here and we can go from there.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3528
The box for the ID MAX 12 is made from 3/4 inch mdf, with a double thickness face making it 1.5 inches thick, giving the screws more wood to grab on to so they will not loosen up over time. A thick sturdy face cuts down on box vibrations, which will produce a more solid cleaner sound. It is carpeted in black automotive grade carpet. This box has absolutely NO AIR LEAKS in it like in alot of other boxes. The box also has a four foot piece of 10 gauge speaker wire coming out of the back which also extends 10 inches out of the mounting hole which of course I have sealed using silicone. The box is 1.50 cu.ft. gross volume.The cutout hole is 11 1/16 inches. The box dimensions are 17.5 inches wide,14 inches high,and 16.5 inches deep.

I will also include a 14 inch piece of ten gauge wire to jump your voice coils on the subwoofer.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3542
Still up for sale guys.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us