Dear diary

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Offutt AFB, Nebraska U.S.A.

Post Number: 412
well.. i set off my first car alarms today :-) yay

i am suprized....

running a pair of Dub200's @4Ohms @560WattsRMS(mono bridged....)

Muahahaha..... i wonder how it would hit if i maxed out my ?Gain and Bass boost..... im afraid to venture.....

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 670
hmm i think it would hit like no other if you maxed out your gains and boost... as in you blow that sh!t up!! dont be stupid and dont do that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 414
welll... i know i wont do it... but just the thought of how it would hit.... it kinda scarry,,,, especially with 2 POS subs.... i didnt think it had the potential.......

i might... (emphasizing on that word... Might) buy an 800Watt mono sub... just to see how this set of subs potential.... they are 400 RMS Each...

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 739
I got 2 12" R's I set off my buddies aftermarket car alarm almost every morning when I get to work it is great because he has a transponder that goes off on his keychain when his alarm is triggered.
It gives me a nice chuckle.

Silver Member

Post Number: 415
LOLz... thats great

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3576
don't you just love it when people around you at a red light start rolling up their windows when you get near? also they start inching forward cause they want to get as far away from you as possible. rofl.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 677
at stop light i like to turn it down its just something i gotta do its weird. when i was a lil boy i was with my friend and his parents we went to the mall and someone behind us had some loud subs and so my friends dad flipped him off and the guy followed us to a red light and he was a scary lookin mexican and he wanted my friends dad to get out cuz he was gunna fight him and it was hella scary cuz i was little. lol so now i just kinda like to keep it low at lights every since... hahaha

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 741
I have noticed that people will not pass me in town sometimes even if I slow down a bit.
I live in a Hikc ToWn so baisicly I am the only one with system that is set up right.
The only real local Comp I have is a dude with 2 12" L7's but he doesnt know jack about car audio and he will not let me help him tune his system, I offered. Granted I am no expert but he has his Bass cranked Treb cranked Maxx Bass bost and loud on his Old pioneer HU and it sound bad and who knows about his amp config.but it does pound a bit just sounds like Crap.

Gold Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1028
yeh i turn it down at lights too.. dunno why i just do lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3577
i don't do that all the time. lol. i am not a bad guy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 416
i dont care i leave it where it is.... i only turn it down in neighborhoods... you dont want some pissed fucuck callin the cops now do ya....

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1166
I usually turn it down at stop lights, or in slow moving traffic. I just do it for respect. Never know, someone could be coming from a funeral in the car in front of you and then all they can hear is boom boom boom......not very nice for that person, lol. I only turn it up when I'm passing through or on the highway. Not stop lights or slow traffic, unless I want it up, lol.

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 868
exacly james. i put it on mute at stoplights or just roll my windows up.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2283
i usually leave it where it was b4 the stop light, I usually leave it the same if a cop is around also.. dont give a flying f**k tell u the truth... :-) MENACE...

Im not gonna hide, and crawl under a rock... or run from the law, or be scared of it, like old people do when they see cops; even though they ridin clean.... ???

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 534
i dont have to worry about turning my system down....my system isnt that loud outside the car....(Welll i dont think so)

1 pwe 354 @ 2ohm
raa-1000 500rms

wait till i get both those subs in...1000rms here we come

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1318
the only time i trun it down is when i enter my neighborhood cause i dont want to piss my neighbors of lol and at a intersection like a mile away from where i park my car at school

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3588
well i ain't gonna turn it up til i get my ho alt now. i don't want to send any clipped signals to my subs. :-(. the alt should be here today but stupid ups had train delay so now i have to wait til monday to receive it. :-(

Username: Kicker301

Post Number: 4
i need help

Username: Kicker301

Post Number: 5
anyone can help me with two-amp hook-up.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1319
start a new thread soyou dont jack his thread
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us