Upgrading alternator

Bronze Member
Username: Eddiebeltoe

Post Number: 72
hey whatsup everyone i ghave a very simple ? when upgrading ur alternator is it neccesary to upgrade the wiring harness or can u use a higher amperage alternator with factory wiring? im not gonna push out much only about 2100 watts

Bronze Member
Username: Excessiveamps

Dothan, Alabama Good Ol U.S....

Post Number: 38
You will need to upgrade what they call the big3... The grounds and the battery positive to alternator wire. The plug in wires will not be high current - they are low current for the regulator sense and light sense. Did you get the alternator yet ? We might be having a group buy on here next month (need to okay it with the mods first) and you could save a lot of $. Hope the info helped.
NaTe

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2711
nate...this site pretty much has no mods...lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
My bad. I have a name that someone told me to contact, I just want to make sure everything is okay before I try to post a group buy. I will contact them and make sure it is cool, Just to be safe. F'N mods at Termpro cancelled my group buy (which is still going on at another forum) and they delete every post I reply to. Ho Alt's has them by the balls over there because of paid advertising. That will allow me to focus more attention here with you guys though !

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 161
Has anyone heard more about this group buy from Excessive Amperage? When will it be?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
I have not found anyone to ask about the group buy yet. Someone gave me a couple of links but they were not to directly contact someone. I am going to try to have a group buy on here for the month of May.

Bronze Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 88
Nate go and ahead and do a group buy there is no moderators only one admin thats never here like once a week you can pretty much do what you want on this forum. how much can i get a 1991 ford thunderbird alternator for its a 3.8 v6. i need a 200 amp alt at idle

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 459
nate how much for a 180, 200 and 250 amps alternator for a 96 ford explorer 4.0l 4wd and how much is wit ur group buy and when is your exact day cuz i thinking of buyinn two batteries and a 2500d orion but is refurbished but wit 1 year warranty wat u think of the amp

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
I will have the group buy in May. I have a lot going on right now. Danny, is your T-bird supercharged ? lilrob, I have a 200,250 or 300 amp for your Explorer - direct bolt on & 100% NEW custom built. I will start a group buy in another topic and post the link here.

Bronze Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 91
nate no my t bird it not supercharged do you have a 250 amp for my car? if so how much for a 200 amp and a 250 amp alt?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Excessive Amperage group buy ....
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/217018.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Danny, I can build a 200 - 300 amp for you. Email me at nathanpeddicord@yahoo.com with the vehicle info and I will get you a quote

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 468
hye nate iminterested in your alt caan u tellme the prices and your group buy prices i want a new alt cuz im buying a orion 2500d just tell me the prices and your group buy prices

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 882
Using Excessive amperage - even without a group buy, is the best deal you'll find. With a group buy, you're talking incredible. Nate has beyond excellent customer service.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us