How is woofersetc ????????

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 579
http://www.woofersetc.com/

Just checking them out (MARK S showed me the site) and I was wondering how they are to deal with....thanks

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3496
I ordered a Crossfire VR1000D from them last year and they were great to deal with.

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 580
Anyone else? especially to Canada...but anyone else?

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 867
I've spent literally thousands with them. They're top notch. Some things cost a little more than other sites, but customer service is A++ for sure. Had to do some exchanges, and they were lightning fast. Normally get ordered items like 3-4 days tops from the date of ordering them.

They also have an AAA rating with the BBB.

Bronze Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 43
good site,Iam from canada took abot 4 to 5 days for shipping they were good i bought a kicker 2500.1 offof them for less then $700 canadian it came here brand new in about 5 days. Retail price of that amp was like $2000. good website,friendly customer service they are better then onlinecarstereo.com

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 583
Sweet thanks alot!

Gold Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1027
andy what kinda duty/shipping charges did u pay?

Bronze Member
Username: Erikdagenerik

Livermore, CA US

Post Number: 52
in my opinion, they have the overall best prices and best selection on car audio. i've purchased my diamond audio sub, and a linedriver from them. shipping is quick.

otherwise, when shopping for decks, i usually go to crutchfield and look at their specials (only) because they come with free shipping, harness, and mounting kit.

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 586
Sweet thanks alot people, if you have more good or bad news to say please do tell.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us