MB Quart

Bronze Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 66
I'm kinda confused on this, I just seen this sub in one of the local shops for $375. But look at that price! Is that sub worth buying?

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 398
loook at woofersetc.com they have it for like 150

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Offutt AFB, Nebraska U.S.A.

Post Number: 407
What sub are you looking at?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3416

Sorry, I thought I had posted the link!

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 400
yeah i thik is that one if not maybe us other store but i cant remember the site i hink onlinecarestereo

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Well, I mean is that a good sub, I don't know too much about MB Quart! Going by the specs, it sounds like a pretty damn good sub...anybody?

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 401
mb quartis all about sound quality but in subwoofers mbquart are not popular and u know why that subs is so cheap?? like 5 months ago that sub was like 300 or somenthing for that money i suggest buy a pair of ascendant audio assasins 12 that will cost you 75 each in 12 model and im pretty sure that will beat those mbquart

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 402
it looks loud and furious only for the inverted rubber sourround and ur questin is worth it ? only if u a fan of mb quart or like sound quality.
but there better ones like ascendant audio assasins 12 inch

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Offutt AFB, Nebraska U.S.A.

Post Number: 410
i have been thinking of buying a couple of reference ones to test em out.... havent had the money to do it though

they are like 150$ W shipping for the Reference ones on Ebay RWE402 i think

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 516
i actually own the PWE 354.....2 of them infact.....firs i had the 1ohm model...blew it......now i have 2 2ohm models...in week both will be in my car........well these subs are not what i excpected...at all.....they are not super loud at all.....beleive me they are good....but not as much spl as i wanted...might be miy install....a big car with a small 1.5 box.....sounds great though.....bout mine from crutch so i got a 3 year warranty....i read in on the car audio mag...directory they said 700$.....so i guess that whut sq is....mind u this is my first system ever.....Cant complain realy most people first are sony...mines are MB quart a very high end company....I also have the RAA-1000 powering it...bottom line i like it...wish it was louder though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us