Jackhammer song is found

Bronze Member
Username: Theweasel

Post Number: 91
Dj Billy E- Bass for my Van
just in case you didn't know here it is. this song does have rediculous bass that hits hard

i'm trying to attach the song but when i click the upload button nothing happens. i'll keep trying to post it so you can download it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
http://home.comcast.net/~chromdoutdubs/06_Track_6.wma

this should work just click save target as

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 508
P!MP my G@Y TRASHY RIDE Upload CRACK HAMMER...earthquak producing 100dbs
Upload
Upload
Upload

YaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.......it has RIDICKULUZ BAYSE.....LOL..lmao

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
i hate the jackhammer too. they act like 100dbs is earth shattering. i think i could do that with my old sony subwoofers. lol.

i think for the price of the jack hammer you could get like 4 06 XXX's, more than enough power for all of them, a ho alternator, a battery, capacitator or 6, and a sick AS$ present for someone who you pissed off from playing too loud

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1306
hey guys!!!! i got a question, when you say the jackhammer socks to kids, and they say how do you know, have you heard it? how do you answer to that?

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1278
okay not to defend them but the again you guys that meter stops right were it was it doesnt go any higher so dont say that. for all you know it could have been well over 150 even thouhg it prob wasnt. just for the record i wouldnt buy one and they are unpractical but dont say stuff like that cause its not true my stock speakers could do like 100 please

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 303
rob, what kinda van you got?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
what do you mean a van?

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 509
yeah ur right no one here...has ever heard that sub or prolly ever will...but that thing is overpriced and serves no practical..purpose....to big....heavy...and just dumb

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 601
It's actually pretty bad azz. But, as usual, you can do a lot better for the money...

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1281
oh i know that thats what i just above they are unpractical but then again nto trying to defend them but i dont think they are overpriced because just think about how much money they spent on researching them prototypes and finally building them they probably spent a ton and then they need to sell them to make there money back so therefore they wont sell alot of them so they have to raise prices to make there money back so its not realy overpriced just stupid on there part

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3565
i must say that song pounds like a mutha. i burned that sh!t on a cd and played it this morning and it pounds hard. so much air moving in my car with that song. thanks for posting the song on here.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2274
:-) I take it I should drag it to the HD then burn it...
Can someone post LIL WYTE songs please...

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 313
k nuff wut the "crappy sub" we need more about the song... whats the title? it does have good bass, i want to see if i can download one with words... in ur 1st post rob, u said bass for my van... i guess thast supposed to be the title, but it doesnt work...

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 314
wheres the bass songs forum??

Silver Member
Username: Jeffless600

Post Number: 110
how would 2 jlw7 13.5's stack up against that?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3566
i don't think anyone can answer that question. i mean who here has actually heard the jackhammer?

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
astro, that song doesn't have words if thats what you are asking
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us