What happend??

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 297
i was jamminin my van then my sub quit, stereo still playin.the battery was almost dead. so i switch ampsand still nothing. what happend? i have power the amp tho

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 300
no bass sucks so bad!!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1273
umm maybe a loose cable some where a bad ground something like that or maybe your alt just couldnt handle it anymore something like that not sure could be a number of things wrong i'd check for lose wires first though

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 302
iv chececked all wires, tried 2 different subs, 2 different amps and my vehicle wasnt even running.i have looked over all HU settings as well

Silver Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Post Number: 229
FRIED RCA'S!!

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 304
?? yea is that what happend?

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 305
ok checked fuses in both amps there all blown, switched them and the blew again. what could be wrong??

Silver Member
Username: Highstone

Post Number: 115
what's the power on the amp and what are you running with the amps. Gimme the RMS for both.. maybe your amp cannot provide enough power for ur subs. MAYBE

Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 1
prolly means that something is touching check all your wires and make sure that they are going to the right terminals and that no pos/neg are touching each other

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 306
ok im not super positive with rms on my big amp, i fot it used and it has no manufacturing name. its a street beat pro comp series. i heard it was 600 watts 4chan. 4x120. on my other amp its just a 120 watt equalizer 2 chan. the subs i tested them on was a 500 watt rms clarion 15" and a 15" 300 watt pyramid. just to see if i could get some bass some where. then i looked at fuses today and there all blown. i switch the one amp i have hooked up, (120 equalizer) and it popped. im useing the alpine cde-9843 HU my vans not on the road yet, but im workin on it. battery doesnt hold a charge so it was quite low. usually when its to loud and the amp cant handle it, it shuts off untill every thing is shut off and turn back on.
ill check over all my wires

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 310
wired up my 600 watt amp again, changed fuses, some times it stops bass, then it will start, i know its no the song doing this, but its just as if it was... it like misses every now and then. now what? im useing 10amp fuses instead of the 15amps i blew. it was either 10 or 20amp....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us