More subs=better?

Bronze Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Nuthingsville, Florida United state...

Post Number: 21
i have two p212s4 and im thinking of buying two more good choice or badd???

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 387
na you will only add i think 3 db for the two of them i suggest upgrading your subs cuz i said it in an other tread that rockford p2 don get too loud so try to buy others subs if ur low on cash buy a pair or cvr's or 1 18 inch re audio sx it will kill your current subs in the proper box,

if you dont want to upgrade ur subs try a better box if ur using sealed try ported and it will be louder 3 db louder but u have to tuned correctly

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 388
if someone is buying rockford subs, should buy the titanium ones "i think they're from titanium", and for the price, there are better options, that's one of the problems of rockford subs

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1723
the more subs you add, the more complicated it'll get and the more SQ you will lose.

if you have 2 12's and you want something louder, i'd look into getting 2 15's of the same kind if you really like the 12's you have, or getting 2 better 12's of a different brand.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 725
depends on what you want whether its spl or SQ personally i say the more the better to a certain point :-)

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7213
a RF P2 is only 200wrms

why not buy 1 really good 1000wrms 15" which should kill 4 of those & still cost cheaper........

Bronze Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Nuthingsville, Florida United state...

Post Number: 22
THANX FOR THE INPUT
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us