ALIPNE

Bronze Member
Username: Shadowfox1290

Post Number: 14
does alpine make good head units

i don't want to spend alot on a headunit just manily want to upgrade the cd player i have now so i can burn MP3 cd's so as not to waste like 4 cd's that i could just put on 1 cd

as far as power of the amp I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE POWER OF THE AMP IN THE HU i have the premium sound system in my camry which is a JBL sound system and replacing the factory amp which already beats my friends upgraded system - stock so i am using a free bypass so i can use the factory amp except i will be using the PRE-AMP outputs for my amp

i am looking to spend around 150, - (175 being the most)

Bronze Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 44
Newer Alpine decks in that price range don't have quite the build quality they used to IMO, but they're still in the top 3 or 4 brands for sure. I'd also look into Pioneer for that price range.

Silver Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Post Number: 216
sony imo they make good deck and amps but SUCKS AT SUBS i have a sony deck which i had for 3 years and sounds better then some of my friends pioneers, alpines, etc

Bronze Member
Username: Makmillion

United States

Post Number: 43
Pioneer DEH-P3800 is a good deck in that price range.

Bronze Member
Username: Slaya

Post Number: 40
I'd get a Pioneer Deh-P480MP in that price range, make sure you get the 480, and not the 4800 since the 480 is the premeir version and comes with 4v preamp output. if not, get the 4800 its good too.

It's like 150$, just froogle it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us