Jezzy- air forces, 3 6 mafia - late night tip, WMP

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Offutt AFB, Nebraska U.S.A.

Post Number: 403
hey i have a simple question.....

i downloaded these songs and some others to a CD with WMP burn.... i put them in my car and the Bass is insane but the Mids/highs are really quiet from the bass overriding the mids.. and the bass blew one of my components.... it just sounded like buttkus..... anyone else have this crap happen....?

a though i had is would WMP apply Eq settings to a song when its burned cause i have my bass boosted on my WMP for my home audio system....

any input?

Bronze Member
Username: Theweasel

Post Number: 88
i know air forces is recorded so that when the bass comes on about 30 sec through the rest of the music is purposly drowned out. get a good amp for your speakers and set the subsonic filter to play nothing below 100 hz on your components.

Silver Member

Post Number: 404
i dunno.... every other music i put on is perfectly fine.... thats my issue

i am just wondering why it's doing this with just these tracks i downloaded lastnight

Username: Super_mario

Post Number: 8
because someone probably messed with those songs. Try downloading a different file of higher quality.

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 593
I doubt that WMP applies EQ settings to the burned music, because I have my EQ totally bassless to play on my laptop speakers, and I can burn and put in the ride with plenty of bass.

Your components should be protected if you have the crossovers set to their frequency response. Check the specs on your speakers, see how low they are supposed to be able to play, and set your high pass crossover a little above that.

A bad quality copy can also cause you a world of pain. The real CD's are always much better.

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
i burned a second copy and it came out good... except air forces... :-( i like that song....

i know rob said that the song drownds out on purpose but that sounds stupid
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us