<comp coming up,......help?>

Bronze Member
Username: Thaphunkjunk

Orrville, Ohio United states

Post Number: 50
ok so theres a local DB drag coming up in july, and i entered last year, and sadly did not win......but this year has to be different, need to go with a whole new set up ( i was running 2 15" mmats 2.0 a 800 watt mono amp, in a sealed box) so i could use some suggestions for this set up, i have rougly 650 bucks to work with for the sub(s) and amp.....i know this isnt much, but i recently had my system jacked ........please help me outive been looking into L7's some treos, and memphis mojo

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2690
what kind of vehicle?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
its a 97 mountaineer

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7191
if ur talking about mmats P 2.0 they r only 350wrms - what can u expect 2 win with that !? ......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
considering what i was going up against, mostly they were some xplods, lightnings, 1 15"L5, and mostly everyone had the same mmats, this year theres some better poo around

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 178
go ported

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
first of all my box, subs, and amp were stolen a few weeks ago, i have a chance to get my hands on 2 15" orion hcca's for a very good price, should i?, and would those do pretty decent at the comp in a nice ported box with a 2400 watt amp?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2694
Unless you can get the pair for less than $400...i wouldnt mess w/ the H2's. They are VERY power hungry. but they will get loud...you just need alot of power on the, 1800w+ each is what i would do.

w/ that vehicle, do a box w/ sub(s) firing up port back...w/ the port ~6" from the back hatch.

for SPL, tune to ~40hz...that mountaineer will prolly peak at about 42-44hz.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us