Old rockford

Bronze Member
Username: Gangstaplayer

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 29
so i stole this old rockford fosgate sub i think its a series 1 or 2 its not a punch or anything(i think) but it is BASSically a peice of crap but iwas wondering is there any sites that would have the stats of this thing like older subs. the box has that and a 10 in rampage 175w peak sub mounted in the 12 in hole with 2 screws god am i a winner

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

California

Post Number: 1225
that the best u could jack?

Bronze Member

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 30
yes yes it was no jk but they were a coffe table at my friends house so i decieded to hook them up to my home theater system and now im gona get the shittest amp on earth to power them

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

California

Post Number: 1226
wuts it look like?

Bronze Member

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 31
i cant really remember its black real plain then in the middle it has like a bridge like deal that was grey then it said like rockford fosgate series like one or 2 cant remember on it the back is a really rough texture and the magnet is pretty tiny

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 294
hahaha this some funny stuff... good luck with that man. lmfao rofl!!

Bronze Member

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 34
they are going into my friends truck were gona put a car seat back there then like a couple of 15s a 12 and a 10 then a pole with neon lighting for our crazy dance offs wich sadly we actually have (not really a dance off more like a drink off w2ith lots of chicks)

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 295
dancing to lots of bass?

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1704
car seats and subs shouldn't really go together.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5546
if they are the old RF series 1's from the early 90's they are CR@P! that was there bottom line!it went series 1's which were black and grey , then punch which were black and red, then audiophile, then power.

Bronze Member

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 36
not car seats like babys car seats like a bench seat and yes dance to alot of bass and we also have a stripper pole with neons and we have six by nines in there too so you can still hear trebble rf sounds right and i looks like early 90s
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us