What up kids?!?!?!!?

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1302
i was showin some kid my subs because he's lookin to buy some and i turned it up, put on a bass test song, and INSIDE THE HOUSE, we were on the street about 30 feet away from his houSE i knocked a class off the table :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-) it might have been right on the edge but i still knocked it off!!!!!!!!!! lol

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3521
i hate it when that happens. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6434
yeah, knocking class's off the table is fun.lol

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 740
what do you got?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1303
i have some audiobahn... i know i know they suck but they could still do that. 1100 RMS each and im given them 800 each, so they get plenty loud.:-)

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 204
i thought u were going to get some jl's no limit.

Silver Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Post Number: 218
yo me SOME audiobahn subs are Great!!!!!THERE AMPS ARE GOOD!!

Silver Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Post Number: 219
to**

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 384
yeah dude i have i think the same as your the aw1206t 100 rms and im givin the 400 rms each and i do 142.8 at 35hz ina 12 cubic ft ina explorer they say they suck you just listen to your taste i bought a 18 inch sx with 750 and i do 139 at 33hz in a 12 cubic ft tuned at 34hz and my audiobahns do not have bad sq they sound pretty good yeah i admit my sx has a little bit more sq but im going to push it with 1500 rms so i can beat my own audiobahns

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 385
1100 rms my subs

Gold Member

Post Number: 1304
i have my JL's right now, but i can't put them in because i have to wait to sell my audiobahns:-(!! my mom doens't want a big box in my room just sitting there with 2 12s in it she is @nal about having stuff in hidden places, my JL's are in the boxes in my closet... just sitting there.... waiting....

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1590
LOL my friend made a window vibrate out of its frame and fall 2storys, it was at my school (which is like close to 100years old) well anyway he was bumpin down the block and the window started vibrating like h3ll then all i heard was a pop then the window fell out, every1 says the latch broke but i don't know for sure, still pretty funny to watch, and they made him buy a new window even though the building is being torn down this year.LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us