Top 10 Hottest Cities for Car Thieves

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3462
http://channels.netscape.com/autos/package.jsp?floc=cp-tos-feat-h-01&name=fte/ca rthieves/carthieves

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3519
i am surprised Los Angeles, CA isn't on that list. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 340
dude they even check chicago i live in the fuking avenue alot of people day and night and they stole like at least 1-2 systems a day

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 618
they weren't talking about stolen systems, they were talking about stolen cars.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5912
And the #1 stolen car is STILL the Toyota Camry. An Accord, Civic, COROLLA????

What do these thieves think is going to get them out of a bind if the cops come after them? That 4 banger isn't going to buzz it's way through that one, I'd at least steal something fast.

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 710
well i case you dint know jonthan is cause those cars are easy as hell to get master keys for i should know most of my friends have master keys and they have mostly honda, toyota, nissan, keys you hardly see anybody with a ford or chevy key i guess theyre harder to steal or something i dunno know And those cars are easy to steal with out master keys also lol. I dont know if its because of what i just said but im just adding my two cents......

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 306
Car theft capital of Canada: Surrey, British Columbia

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5913
"well i case you dint know jonthan is cause those cars are easy as hell to get master keys for i should know most of my friends have master keys and they have mostly honda, toyota, nissan, keys you hardly see anybody with a ford or chevy key i guess theyre harder to steal or something i dunno know And those cars are easy to steal with out master keys also lol. I dont know if its because of what i just said but im just adding my two cents......"

True. Newer Fords and GMs have computer chips within the key, a little more difficult to get a master for.

It's also because Camrys and Accords are all over the place.

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

California

Post Number: 1218
damn im surprised too that la aint #1 on that list. i remember i read somewhere before that it was #1 in the country.

they jacked the rims on my homies tahoe twice in south la. first time they jacked his 22s like 2 months ago and they found it on blocks. then when he got it back he put 24s on it and they jacked it again like a week ago. its at the impound lot right now....

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 621
hahaha this reminded me when i was in juvy a lil bit ago this kid is a P1MP! he was in class saw some keys and during lunch he went in the teachers parking lot walking down the ailes and kept pressing the unlock button and he heard it beep and got in and drove off. it was a brand new civic hybrid car, but then he crashed it.

Gold Member

California

Post Number: 1220
yea i used to jack cars and systems too. then i got caught and i went to jail or juvy or sumthin

Gold Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1010
"Car theft capital of Canada: Surrey, British Columbia" yeh SLurry is a Sh!ithole, tons of theft over there..

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1476
Who steals a Saturn? Why would you even waste your time?

I mean com'n, if you going to take the risk of stealing something, get something worthwhile of going to jail for.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1577
Last time someone tried to steal my Camaro, they got shot :P. Don't come to my house expecting to steal anything. I've got some mean @ss dogs, and I was a Marine... not a good combination.

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 135
way to go ca holdin it down for car theft lol damn

Bronze Member
Username: Jpio24

Schaumburg, IL

Post Number: 17
They steal shitty cars like a camry because it can be stripped and sold easier because there are more buyers and less able to trace.

Gold Member

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1322
^^^yup

Bronze Member
Username: Sweatyogre

PA USA

Post Number: 49
I'm always afraid of getting my system jacked, but not my truck. System is way easier.

Gold Member

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1331
^^^yup again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us