My expierence with Indo Audio

Bronze Member
Username: Zepcoe

TN Us

Post Number: 32
I said i would keep you guys posted and i am going too. My subs came in from Indo Audio today like they were supposed to so i am satified. Ordered 2 Audiobahn Eternals and when they i opened the box and one of the boxes they come in was broken im quessing from shipping but the way you guys talked about them IM JUST HAPPY TO GET THEM.
-Zepcoe

Bronze Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Post Number: 35
You got lucky. I ordered a L7 15" from them on December 13, 2005 and still haven't recieved it. They told me they would call and I haven't recieved one yet. They did call after I told them I wouldn't be at work but wont call when they know I am here. DO NOT ORDER FROM INDO AUDIO. I'm glad you got your stuff though Zepcoe.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3456
I never had any problems with indoaudio.

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 376
why did you order those subs????

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 632
who cares... lets not turn this into a thread where we all start dissin on audiobahn. the point is that indo audio didnt rip him off like with many other people.

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 378
jajaja

Bronze Member
Username: Blair

Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Post Number: 32
I have ordered twice from Indoaudio. The first time it took them 3 months to ship me my ID max's because they were on back order. Fact is they shouldn't have listed an item that they didn't have in stock.

The second time they sent my BA Pro's quickly and promptly.

My experience with Indoaudio is that they have extreemly cheap products but their customer service and stock managemnet is Sh1t house. I don't consider them rip offs, they just dont offer good service.

Bronze Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 27
Indoaudio misrepresents their products... they suck

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/215626.html
look at my shet
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us