To loud outside car TICKET!

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 130
for some reason my system is really loud outside my car even at low volumes, today I got pulled over by this cop and got a $260 ticket for some sound violation law and I did not even have the volume past half way, is there anyway I can make it less loud outside without affecting the loudness inside the car??

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1000
sound deaden your car. eadead, dynamat ,secondskin etc. keeps the sound in the car.. and keep ur windows up :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Shortyman513

Post Number: 24
yea i got pulled over like 2-3 weeks ago for the same damn thing and i only had mine half way up too, lol... those (2) 15" L7's just hit like a mofo, hahaha

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 478
i dont have that problem at all......My freind just says my system sucks thats...i just tell him whuteva....He is the one with some audibahn and type r's..He knows nuthin about systems just has alot of money to throw around..Anyway i have a big large car...with 2 small a box and only 500watts...Just cuz its a 15 he says it should slam....

I like not having to turn down my system when police are around....materfact i was standn about 40-50 prolly more feet away and couldnt tell i had system..

I have a MB quart RAA-1000 with 1 MB PWE 354....It loud in the car i know that...With no sound deading betweem the floor and carpet, plus m car has a v8 and its 30 sumn years old

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1674
i believe i'd fight a sound violation ticket. how can they prove anything. i'd set something up to test and see if it violates the local law. most are 100 feet, but you can't tell where bass is comming from 100 feet away to pin point a single car.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5531
AGREED^^^^^^^^

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5455
That noise pollution ticket is a vague one. You should be able to win it in court.
Think of it as a cop giving you a speeding ticket based on his opinion/interpretation without any device to actually record your speed.
Same thing applies with sound. He/she has to have evidence, and it can't be just cause "he heard it".
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us