KEYLESS ENTRY

Username: Shadowfox1290

Post Number: 10
i have a 2000 toyota camry V6 and when i looked at this brochure http://www.toyota.com/html/tcuv/brochures/00_camry.pdf
i have the LE trim level and if you scrool down to the second page at the bottom of the LE trim level it says "V6 Models" and i noticed that i have that trim level with the leather and other accessories but as i bought this car used i have no idea if it actually has a keyless entry installed but i figured that if i have everything else in that package i would probably have that also i know where the main computer control module is (behind glove comparpment) is there some way that i can look for some module of something to figure out if i have it or would i have to take it to a toyota dealer and let them take a look at it??
HELP PLEASE

if i can find it i plan on taking it to a toyota dealer and gettign the keyless entry remote of is there some place i can order and program the remote - in the field of keyless entry i am pretty cluse less but i am quite electrically inclined so any information is highly appreciated!!!

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 644
i dont know where to look but if you put an alarm in you automaticly get keyless entry

Bronze Member
Username: Shadowfox1290

Post Number: 11
yeah i was planning on putting in an alarm almost only for the keyless entry system but if it already has one and all it need is a remote to be programmed then that would save a lot of money and hard labor but thanks neway

ANY other ideas
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us