Old school vs new school

Bronze Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Nuthingsville, Florida United state...

Post Number: 19
which is better new school or old school rockford fosgates?? im tryin to power my two p212s4 subs is mono amps better thn stereos??

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1665
old school. the new stuff doesn't impress me at all. the amps that look like a giant heat sink and before are good.

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 358
old school is very underrated

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 954
Neither one. Get a landar 1800 watt amp. it will put out like almost 3000 watts for only $140. I know. I know. It sound really cheap, but its the best you can get you NEWB.

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 956
^Lanzar^ (Yeah baby)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
damn not only are u guyz nice but u like to use nice words to.....NEWB tht must be another meaning for cooler thn u

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 146
lucas are you serious lanzar=g.a.y and they dont put out ne where close to what they say they do lol they sell them at the damn auction around wher i live along with kingwood and other g.a.y brands + they sound like crap at least the ones ive heard

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 971
I know I was just making a point to Juliob who was calling me a newb cause I was dissin' Lanzar. I think I would rather have Sony than Lanzar.

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
lol i thought you were but you were pretty damn convencing saying it in every damn thread possible lol

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 527
yeah u do say u like lanzar in everything u freakin post....right now the stuff u say i find it useless...i thought u would have since enough not to post dumb stuff......

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5575
old RF from mid 90's and earlier is far superior to there current stuff.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
HOW ABOUT THE TYPE RF SERIES

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
the new stuff is that what ur talking about

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5602
I personally don't like anything newer then there punch 100ix,200ix, and 500ix which is going back to 96,97,98 or so.

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 976
"yeah u do say u like lanzar in everything u freakin post....right now the stuff u say i find it useless...i thought u would have since enough not to post dumb stuff......"

sorry but that kid really made me mad. i shouldn't of posted about the Lanzar

Silver Member

Post Number: 398
lucas you're a newbie, now you're saying it's my fault, f-uck you NEWBIE, i'm just telling, i got lanzar vibe 1800d for only 140$ and it really puts out 1200w rms but you're saying i'm lying and i'm not, you can check one article of lanzar 1200d i don't remember the link, ask to optidriven and again you're a newbie

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 979
But but I'm saying that Lansar is the BEST. Am I still a newbie? Please say no cause being called a newbie by you really hurts. I'm gonna take out my Eclipse Ti's and Kicker amp and replace with all Lanzar so I will no longer be a newbie. Then I will be cool like you. I hope. I can't wait to pull up to people bangin' my new Lanzar system!!!!!!! They will look at me and say now he's definately not a newbie and I will be so happy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 402
here is the link you d-umb m-uther f-ucker

http://www.carsound.com/review_archive/amps/vibe1200d.html

and here is the price on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/WOW-Lanzar-Car-1800W-Mono-Block-Digital-Amplifier-Amp_W0QQit emZ9711538632QQcategoryZ18797QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

then you can see that you're a newbie, you have a good system, that can't be denied but lanzar vibe 1800d is a good amp and optidrive series, f-uck you newbie

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 980
imo Lanzar sucks and ur the newb

Silver Member

Post Number: 403
f-uck you damn newbie you know sh!t about car audio you don't even know how to put a fuse, even glasswolf had to explain that to you dumb@ss
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us