JL

Bronze Member
Username: Van_man

Post Number: 12
Maybe this will get attention...It seems like the only ones who get replies are the ones who have or will be getting JL or other high end stuff.
As I am fairly new to car audio, I came here to this forum for some simply help on speakers and subs. I have posted sevral times over the last few weeks and have yet to receive any feed back.
No I dont compete, own or work for audio company, I am just avarage guy trying to put in an affordable system that is halfway respectible.
If I know about this stuff I sure as hell wouldnt be wasting my time at this site. It seems that this site is dominated by a few audiophiles who choose to hand out info to thoose that are putting in monster systems. Thanks for all your help..(Sarcasm) See ya...

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1669
so whats the question?? i just heard complaining.

also, i haven't seen you post anything and i'm on here almost every day.

Bronze Member
Username: Van_man

Post Number: 15
I had questions regarding 6x9 series/parr wiring, You were the only one who replied, Thanks, but it still didnt answer the question that was ....what will this do for power conssumption/amp demand.

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 115
lol great way to ask for help

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5904
Clarify a bit? I found the thread now. You want to wire 32 6x9s to a 2 1000x4 amplifiers, in which the amplifier would provide them with 35W RMS each assuming you had a final 4 ohm load on each channel? So the amplifiers actually put out 140x4 RMS at 4 ohm?

Electrically there is no problem with this. You'd take a pair of 6x9s and wire them in series, then wire those in parallel with two more series wired 6x9s (get that? :-))

Sonically, I'm just going to be blunt and tell you it's going to sound horrible. You could get a really, really good component system for the cost of all those 6x9s.

Silver Member
Username: Jeffless600

Post Number: 101
cletus?

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 322
32 6x9's thats kinda boggus were are they goin

Bronze Member
Username: Akula_class

Post Number: 58
A better question would be....... Why?