What Sub?????

Bronze Member
Username: Tippindown

Post Number: 19
hey im really getting antsy and i want to buy some sub asap but have no idea as to what i should get i have about a $500 limit for the sub would definatly like to get it near 400 tho so nothing over 500 what would be the best like 1 good 15 or like 3 12's?

Silver Member
Username: Night_mirage

AmmanJordan

Post Number: 216
what kind of amplifier you got ?

there is many sub's but depends on your amp ?

Bronze Member
Username: Tippindown

Post Number: 21
i dont have any yet

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 436
12 or 15 mag FTW

Silver Member

AmmanJordan

Post Number: 217
what about 13W6 ..
its 400$ 4ohm 500RMS .

JL Audio is so good >

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 438
^^^ if yah wanna overpay....don't get me wrong i love w7s but it seems there is just such better stuff for the money....

Silver Member

AmmanJordan

Post Number: 218
first he said his budget 500$
secound i said W6 not W7

and i agree with you there is many sub's better from the money way .

okay kicker 15" CVX 1000RMS

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5526
"^^^ if yah wanna overpay....don't get me wrong i love w7s but it seems there is just such better stuff for the money...."

such better stuff for the money??????? I highly disagree! I am not a hard core JL pusher but as far as the w6's SQ is up there with the best I have ever heard, and the w7's compete with the best of them in SPL comp's so saying there is such better for the money I don't think so man. JL makes a fantastic highly used product that has great build quality, and a great long term name to back it up. They have proven themselves over and over again. why do you think they can charge the prices they do and still be more widely used then most mid line equipment or even your "such better stuff" not to be a D!CK but I agree there is some great stuff out there but don't knock JL they make a fantastic product and most who know a good product when they see and hear one will agree. So nothing personal Josh I am just posting my opinion.

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

California

Post Number: 1186
well u could get something the same or better than the w7 for the same price or lower. like an xxx or ti

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5903
What do you want? Loud or SQ?

Most competitors that aren't sponsored are using W6v2s, ID Maxes, some of the larger W3s, IDWs/IDQs. Those bring home the most trophies.

Bronze Member
Username: Theweasel

Post Number: 77
look into a 15" re sx, or 2 12" re se's. you could also try a eclipse titanium, orion h2, treo ssx, crystal comp 115. that should keep you busy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us