Stereo integrity mag

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1245
just wondering alteraudio if you could tell me hoe much they go for 12" subs average price just a ballpark estimate

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 183
here's the site if thats what you were lookin for, hope it helps

http://stereointegrity.com/index.html

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1248
ya i saw the site just wonderign how much you can get them for from a dealer or if they are stil that much

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2451
www.showrides.net contact ben.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 554
talk to ben on here, i'm sure he'll get you a good price. New ones are close to 400$ while 2nd and 1st gen can be had for around 200-300 depending on condition. Most 2nd Gen 12 I believe go for around 200-230$ 15's around around 275$.

I would highly suggest the new Mag 15 as this is a awesome sub with gobs of outputs and very good SQ. One of the best blending subs i've listened to. My sound is setup and balanced so well right now that sometimes I don't even know if the sub is playing the midbass or if the components are dipping into the bass sections, and i can't even tell my sub is in the back, its awesome.

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

California

Post Number: 1209
are the mags in dual 4ohm or dual 2ohm?

Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 6
Dual 2 ohm only. Also if any questions on them, me and Ben are partners. Im Kevin.

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1304
about how much more rms can the mags take? can it take more than 950rms?

Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 7
You can put 2000 RMS but NOT for daily driving. When my setup is complete i will have around 1200-1500 RMS daily. But it also depends on how you listen to your music. If you are one of them people that its either all the way up or all the way down, 1200 RMS and i would leave it at that. If you get a wild hair in your @ss every so often and crank it up, then lil more will be fine. I recommend no more than 1200 RMS on daily driving tho to be safe. It will take more but not sure how long you know.

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 586
the 12in has a slightly different suspension than the 15. The 12 can take 1200 all day long. I ran mine at an underrated 1200rms for a long time. It was actually at 1300rms. The 15 is not as tight a suspension as the 12 so it needs a little less but it'll take 1200rms all day long. It all has to do with control and being safe and not stupid. I have hooked my 15 to a strapped nine.1 for laughs and giggles and man can that thing kill it, i actually turned down all gain and all bass was down to -7db and it was incredibly scary. But don't do that for more than a few minutes or you'll have a nice MAG basket for decorations.

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 157
Hey Alter, Are you having good luck with your NINe.1. I have one but have not hooked it up yet. I installed the NINe.2X and it broke after one night. I returned to amp and over a month later still have not recieved a new one.

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 590
well its my friends not mine. He hasn't had any problems with his. Only problem I had with an ED product is the 16Ov.2 I had. First problem was it had an alignment issue and froze the VC. It was replaced for free but then that one had a problem with the glue at the triple joint. After that I decided to sell it and got a Mag 12 and never went back. If you're interested in buying an amp in the same power ballpark as the nine.1 I can get you guys new USAmp Merlin MD2 which actually do more and are off better quality. Price would be right at the Nine.1 with warranties and shipped in 48states.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us