Re 12.1

Bronze Member
Username: Custom_boxes

Post Number: 95
ok my boi orderd the re 12.1 2day an we are usin it 2 power 1 10 inch sub the sx10 dual 2ohm coils an how should i set all the gains so nothin happens 2 the sub an does it have a subsonic filter so i gota set that @ the tuning of the port right

Bronze Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 90
set da gains to the voltage of the pre outs from the headunit, and yes set the subsonic filter to just below what your box is tuned to and you should be set

Bronze Member
Username: Custom_boxes

Post Number: 98
what u mean my head unit voltage how do i no that?

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 106
iut will tell you if you look up the specs

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1584
it should say in the manual, like mine pioneer premier is like 2.4volts, anyway yes the amp has a subsonic filter, and a lpf, and its one nice amp, im looking at mine right now, and it should power that sx perfectly.

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 138
ok so i cant get my other sn 2 work i 4got the password an i sent it 2 my email an it wont work but ya i dunno what the voltage thing is right now iam goin 2 be runnin it off a dual cd player an when i order my amp its goin 2 b runnin off a $300 jvc cd/mp3/wma cd player an dont now the voltage ill look so dustin how does that thing put out @ 1,200 @1ohm more liek 1,500w @ 1ohm what r u powerin wit it

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 139
cause we r usin a 10 sx in a 2.6 slot ported box tuned @ 32hz with the port bein 11.5h 3w an 28d its in the back of a firebird hatch an me an my boi r goin 2 show that 1 10 will beat this kids 2 15's an 1 15 bstard thinks he are hard with his 1 15 kicker comp vr in my box i build for him

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 141
how big/long is the 12.1

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 142
heres my cd player in my car i think it said 4v line outtp://www.jvc.com/product.jsp?modelId=MODL027149&pathId=54&page=2&archive=truet put is that what ur talkin about

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1588
ya that means it has 4volt pre outs, so your gain shouldn't be to high, the amp input volts only goes to 5.5volts, i haven't measured it so i don't know the dimensoins, the amp is underrated, dave from re said it puts out 1350-1400wrms at 14volts, and im gonna run 2 15inch AA atlas's at 2ohms, so each sub will see about 300-350wrms.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us