Got the system now wat

Bronze Member
Username: Pasqual1320

Post Number: 59
ok i got my system hooked up 1 re sx 15 wit a 1000 watt rms amp hooked up to 1 ohm i love the sq and all that but i want to upgrade my interior speakers what do uo recommend????

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 635
do yourself a favor and get good speakers the first time, dont waste you money on stuff your ganna replace

you will also need an amplifier to run them so they will keep up with that sub

i have 4 memphis m-class coaxils on a kx 350.4, and it is almost not enough to keep up with my SX15 on a nine.1 so.....

what amp r u running that sub with?

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 346
i recommend you some CDT component sets or Rainbow if you can afford it, if you want to go cheap i'll say cerwin vega, infinity or mb quart, and buy a nice amp at least 200w rms at 4 ohm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
well i was thinkning of using this old amp i bought for 5 dollars to run some 6x9's or something(xplod 250watt) im using JL AUDIO 1000/1 1000 WATT RMS MONOBLOCK to run the sx i spent alotttt of money on it

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 104
no you should really get a great pair of 6.5s so that you will have a good frontstage and then get some decent 6x9's

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
i got 300 dollars left after spending almost 300 on sub + 700 on amp and i got the wiring kit with a crowbar:-/ wat do u recommend????

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7102
4get the 6x9s & get a top notch pair of 6.5" comps maybe some DLS , DYN , ID or even some Focal .

Buy a pair that that does 150wrms , maybe some 3 ways comps if u have the $ & a JL 300/2 amp.......

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1142
"and i got the wiring kit with a crowbar"

Wanna explain that one? lol

Silver Member
Username: Clacla100

Tallahassee, Fl US

Post Number: 108
Whats a good set of components for around 200. Also what would be the main difference between those and just some 100 dollar coaxils. would the extra 100 dollars really make enough of a difference?

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 109
yes comps sound way better than coaxils trust me its worth it if you have the money
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us