Crystal Subs

Bronze Member
Username: Blk02ss

Post Number: 27
has anyone ever heard of these? i remember about 5 years back my cousin had two 15 inch subs with a 2000 watt US Amp with 1000 watt going to each sub, and it was the loudest ive heard. the other day i asked him what kind of subs he had and he told me they were made by Crystal and they were comptetion subs from california. has anyone heard of these? do they still make them? and are they good?

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Offutt AFB, Nebraska U.S.A.

Post Number: 395
you know.... surfing the net is cool

http://cgi.ebay.com/crystal-12-cmp-x212-comp-x212-subwoofer-1600w-rms_W0QQitemZ9 704855410QQcategoryZ18803QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1659
ROE sells Crystal.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6412
Crystal comp x's, are some of the greatest sql subs u can buy and the price will not break ur piggy bank...Up there with w7,XXX,etc...

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

California

Post Number: 1192
but theyre so power hungry. can they take the full 1600rms or more?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6429
I talked to a crystal rep and he said they could take 2000rms easy soooo.....and there not power hungry, he also told me that u could feed it around 1000-1200rms and it would still do very well, they are real efficient, so they still do alot without tons of power

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
whats the differance between crystal comp and crystal comp x2 (besides one handles about 1000 rms more) do they have similar SQ?

Gold Member

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1263
the comp x is louder than the comp but its sq is lower. its still a great sounding sub though. thats wut chauncey told me. he said its like a comp(w6v2) compared to a comp x(w7). the w6v2 has less spl but better sq

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
thanx freddy and chauncey... i have heard both a w6v2 and a w7 so that really helped.

Gold Member

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1267
wut u think of them?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
well it was a 10w7 vs a 13w6v2 and the w6v2 still sounded cleaner louder and deeper

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Crystal 12" PRO SEs are 300rms each and only $55 brand new. has anyone heard these?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us