Alpine type x compnents???

Bronze Member
Username: Dlenz4437

Post Number: 21
i was thinking about getting a pair of cdt's exept their so expensive and now i'm thinkin about gettin type x components. any1 own these with help??? or just any good sq components for about under 300???

Bronze Member
Username: Bigsim

Post Number: 31
I thought cdt's pretty much covered the whole price spectrum. That said, I hear good things about the JL Audio XR Comps, I think they'll be what I get eventually, I think they're only about $225-ish.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5893
CDTs aren't that expensive, up to the HDs, anyway.

Past those there are the Eurosports, but competitors in that price range walk all over them.

If you could find HDs around 300ish, they're good for the money. XRs are really good in that price range, too.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3439
CDT HD's are definetly recommended by me. I have heard a few component sets now and for the money spent on install or if your not going far with the install. DOnt look no further then CDT. They are outstanding for the price and performance you get replacing stock speakers in the factory locations. They work well off axis and thats where the CDT crossovers shine. They have really nice tweeters. Better then most tweeters ive heard. Overall just a great speaker company and customer service is second to none. I didnt think they were as good until i actually bought the HD62 set with the 560 crossover and DRT 26-silk or aluminum or titantium tweeters. Your choice of tweeter.

Bronze Member
Username: Dlenz4437

Post Number: 22
hearin all about cdt's i guess i'll reconsider.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us