Wich sound deadening product is better

Bronze Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 98
i know it probably preferance but i was wondering what company is better at making it i like the edead v1se stuff but what the new v4 stuff is it better or should i go with dynamat or fatmat or something like that

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 996
Second skin is suppose to be pretty good.. thats what il be getting when the time comes
http://www.secondskinaudio.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?_scb=1

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 576
You didn't have the make a new tread

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 101
i didnt see the other one until after i posted this one man mybad if i would have seen the other one i wouldnt have made this one

Username: Kevin420

Gilbert, Az USA

Post Number: 2
I just did my whole trunk in FATMAT. Got it in ebay, like $120 with shipping for 100sq ft. Worked great.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1236
i got some edead v3 i heard thats the best for the money i just hear from alot of people that dynamat is overpriced and not all that great

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 431
I have heard from many people, and read several actual tests/comparisons, and basically second skin is the best (for the sheet stuff...don't know about spray on), dynamt is also decent...but too much $$$. I used fatmat and it smells, doesn't stick great, but is still an overall good value for the low price (got the job done, but it hasn't warmed up yet, so who knows). If you have the $$ get some secondskin :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us