CRAPOLA! Repairs? hrm, smart people

Bronze Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 69
DAMNIT, so i get my new car and the freakin tape deck dont work anymore haha, and i need that for my ipod....the tape deck just keeps shorting out, every 4 or 5 seconds it will just cut out and sort of skip and then start again, its horrific, any ideas?

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 879
Does it do it with a regular taper or just the tape adapter? The problem maybe with the adapter and not the deck.

Bronze Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 70
no, the adapter is fine, it works in my honda, jsut not in this car, its like the car re-processes what is going on with the tape to make sure its still good

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 908
try a regular tape. just cause the adaptor works in one tape player doesnt mean it will in the other. i'm thinking that maybe the wire from the adapter is preventing the tape from seating all the way into the deck.
They also make an RF modulator so that u can tune your ipod on your radio.

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1135
wow, I didn't know people still used tape decks...lol. anyways, I agree with lucas. Sounds like the wire on the tape is not allowing it to sit in the player. Again, try different tapes and see if it plays them fine. If not, then your player is shot. Weird thing around here is that a tape player cost more than a standard cd player. Weird..

Bronze Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 87
just buy the rf modulator that lets you tune the ipod to a frequency on your radio stations.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us