Username: Re_baby

Okc, Ok Usa

Post Number: 23
$700.00

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3459
if you want just loud then the kicker L7 is the loudest i've heard. put that sucker in a 5 cuft ported tuned to 33hz and it will shake everything hard.

Bronze Member

Okc, Ok Usa

Post Number: 24
have u heard treo are they louder

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3460
i have the 2 treo ssi 12s in a ported right now and they get loud so i would imagine the 15 would get louder but in spl wise i really don't think the treo will get louder than the L7s. maybe the treo tsx 15 might. we are talking about just spl right? although i don't think the L7s sound as bad as some people make them out to be, the treos do sound much better.

Bronze Member

Okc, Ok Usa

Post Number: 25
see my dream sub or subs is re audio do you think the new 15'' are loud

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3461
which re? the re's get real loud too with good sq. i've heard some re sx and the older xxx and they get real loud. you won't be disappointed.

Bronze Member

Okc, Ok Usa

Post Number: 26
do you think two 15'' xxx will win competitions

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 542
Stereo Integrity Mag 15.....

Gobs of output and awesome SQ.

Bronze Member

Okc, Ok Usa

Post Number: 27
do you have one

Bronze Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 58
There is no loudest sub for under $700. There are a bunch of good ones that will give you a lot of output, but the loudest will depend on your vehicle and your installation.

The SI Mag is a very good choice though for overall performance. Great output and very clean.

Bronze Member
Username: Nveselinovic16v

Post Number: 45
DD 9515!

Bronze Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 59
Really. The DD 9515 is the loudest 15 for under $700? Very Interesting. So what numbers have you hit with your 15 inch DD and what type of enclosure did you have it in. Also, how much power were you running to it and in what vehicle. I am just wondering.

Thanks.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3462
i went to the stereo place by my house yesterday to buy some carpet for my box and i saw the jl 12w7 in a ho box. they are jl dealer. that box looked awesome. the salesman there said the 12w7 in the ho box power by the jl 1000/1 will hit 150db. is that true? i've never heard the jl sub in a ho box before so i don't know how loud they get.

Bronze Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 60
A 12W7 has the potential to hit 150 dbs. But so do many cheaper subs than the W7. Also, that box doesn't gurantee you will hit 150 db's or more in any application. So that isn't true. SPL is very dependent on the vehicle it is in.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1231
i would say the dd is louder than the mag but then again you cant get the dd for 700 bucks aso i would go for the mag based on price out fo those two lol

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2610
Chad...it may do 150db on a old AC mic in a hatch back, but not on the TL.

To tell the truth, if i was in the market for an SPL sub...i would look at RE MT, IA Death Penalty, and DD9500's. (maybe Atomic APXX's)

IA's and RE's are easier and cheaper to get reconed than DD's. Also, depending on your particular situation...RE's and IA's can easily be louder than the DD's. But all in all...i would prolly end up going w/ the MT. (only ~$100 to recone)

For amps...i would definitly look at IA 20.1's.
Strap a pair to a sub for comps...if you have a h3ll of an electrical system. If not, run 1 at ~.5-.35ohm nominal for burps...depending on box rise. (you will still need a dam good electrical system though)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Well 2xDD 3515s and one dd Z1 amp 155.9db.
taking 1 15" out should take 3 db's. Considering that 9515 gets louder .7-1.0db that should easylly get him over 150

Bronze Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 62
Well I have seen people hit 162 db's with 1 15 inch juggernaut. So the DD9515 is not the loudest sub under $700.

Bronze Member
Username: Jeffless600

Post Number: 84
Im pretty sure the DD9515 is way more then 700 dollars, but i could be wrong, im pretty sure i saw it on there website listed for $1500 dollars.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
MSRP of 9515 is 750 or something like that...

but you get a bit discount... I got mine in europe for 720 and the MSRP in europe is 1200$

Username: Tippindown

Post Number: 10
yea ive heard good things about the juggernaut im in the market for a 15 and deciding wether to go sq or spl and im leaning toward spl so anyone know anything about the juggernaut oh and what about the best spl woofer under 500, whoops sorry to jack the thread man

Bronze Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 63
Well if you are debating to go with either spl or Sq don't get the juggernaut. That sub has really good output, but it sound terrible in terms of SQ. I used to be a mmats dealer and have worked with them in the past. Also, it will cost you more than 500 for a 15 unless you go used. It sounds like you want a SQL sub. In which case the mag would be a better choice, and fit the price requirements.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
bump

Bronze Member
Username: Jl_rock

Temecula, California U.S.

Post Number: 61
da bumb

what the he11 are you doing saying "bump"

Bronze Member